LV on job interview..

That was a very snotty thing to say. Jobs are hard to come by nowadays, so don't knock it. A paycheck is a paycheck, and we ALL need to be paid. If you don't like Walmart, no one is forcing you to shop there. But don't be derisive.
Exactly. Sweatpants and a brown paper bag would be more suitable attire for your interview at Walmart.

I never do, just to keep it more professional. I bought a nice black leather Coach purse for that that is cute but not flashy. It's a personal preference though, and you should do whatever you feel comfortable with.

well, i went with my little croco red casual clutch..

and i got the job! :smile:

im so appreciative. my office job couldnt afford to pay me so i was jobless for a month. im so fortunate.

thank you everyone for the help and support..
and theres nothing wrong with walmart. geeze.

Congratulations on your new job at Walmart. In this economy with so many out of work, it is fantastic for you.

As far as the snarky comment about Walmart, let it roll off of your back.

i agree as well. i had a boss this way my 1st job (im 21) she was such a snob i carried coaches to work very nice ones its all i owned and practically lived at work so had to use them sometime. well she woud make snide comments to co workers how im a spoiled brat etc. needless to say i dont work there any longer. too much drama. so i wouldnt use the speedy

Wow those people are jerks! Sorry that happened to you. I agree with others to not bring in case someone judges you. People judge how you dress on job interviews so they will most likely judge what bag you carry or if you carry any at all. It may not help if you brought the bag because the interviewers may think you don't need the job as much since you have an expensive purse just like interviewers are less likely to hire people who dress poorly for job interviews.

Oops, I just read you got the job. Congrats!

I wouldn't bring an "obvious" designer bag to a job interview. You can't risk setting off someone who could make a snap judgment of your personality based on a bag. While we all love our LV, we must all admit that we have met at least one person who always has some judgmental comment like: "OMG - how could you pay that for a bag. I WOULD NEVER DO THAT!", etc, etc. Bring something else. When you get the job, then start using your Speedy! LOL! Good luck - you'll do great!

well, i went with my little croco red casual clutch..

and i got the job! :smile:

im so appreciative. my office job couldnt afford to pay me so i was jobless for a month. im so fortunate.

thank you everyone for the help and support..
and theres nothing wrong with walmart. geeze.

Sorry! Didn't see that you got the job! Congratulations!!