LV on job interview..

Personally, I would never bring anything branded to an interview.

You are there to present yourself, not your things - and although they might be an important part of you, for first impressions, they may detract the focus away from you.

agree go without the LV then if you get the job use it - it may turn a employer off and think that you can afford a great bag so give the job to someone else IMO

Funny you bring this up... I have only mainly taken LV or other designer bags to a job interview... so I don't see taking a Speedy will be any harm... At my last interview, I took my Mahina and had no problems!

I would use a small clutch just in case you bring a professional folder/binder. Plus you do not want to have your hands full. You never know your interviewer will be eyeing your stuff especially your LV. Good luck!!!

When I first started reading the thread, I would have said yes, no problem, carry the speedy. But now that I have read more opinions, I guess I would say no now LOL! I haven't interviewed in a while, but I really would hate to be judged for a handbag I was carrying and yes, people can be snobby about LV. I would go understated with your clutch just to be safe. Good luck on the job interview!

I just say no because you never know if someone is a secret brand snob- Maybe one would think, well you couldn't need the job too much if you are carrying a 700 dollar purse, now, I dont think like that, but there are weird people who take such things like that into account- But I am only talking monogram because its the most obvious- I think if someone should bring an LV to a job interview, it should be understated, like Epi or Damier, just my opinion though!

I agree.:tup::tup:

I've gotta hop onto the NO train too!!!! Just think if the person interviewing you might be thinking "I can't afford that bag in my position, and she wants ME to give HER a job!" LOL

^^You never know how it will be taken. The only way I'd take a branded bag on an interview is if it was all leather and NOT recognizable!!!

They ALSO may question how someone who own's an LV would interact with their clientel. Louis Vuitton has a little bit of a 'stigma' unless your in an area where everyone has them!!!!

Good Luck on the interview!!!

When you interview somewhere you should represent yourself and the look/brand/place you are interviewing and if you think the Louis Vuitton iconic Speedy represents "walmart" then go for it.

The job interview is at Walmart? I wouldn't take an LV, or anything obviously branded, to a job interview at Walmart. I think a mono Speedy 35 would stick out like a sore thumb. Low key all the way.

Good luck on your interview!