LV on job interview..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 18, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
    would it be okay if i bring my speedy on my job interview? or should i go with a little clutch? its at walmart.. give me some input guys! :smile:

shes a 35 mono

2. The speedy should be fine. Is it mono or damier. I ask because many people don't recognize damier anyway.

3. mono :smile:

4. I say no-

5. I think it would be fine. Why not?

6. ITA:smile:

7. I just say no because you never know if someone is a secret brand snob- Maybe one would think, well you couldn't need the job too much if you are carrying a 700 dollar purse, now, I dont think like that, but there are weird people who take such things like that into account- But I am only talking monogram because its the most obvious- I think if someone should bring an LV to a job interview, it should be understated, like Epi or Damier, just my opinion though!

8. good points.. all stuff ive considered.. :-\

i guess a clutch is much simpler and not showy at all.

9. go with a clutch

10. I say NO!

I carried my speedy damier ebene to a job interview before and thought no one would recognize it (since it'll be mostly around male doctors). Lo and behold, a male interviewer looked at my bag and gave me this weird look. He definitely knew it was Louis Vuitton. Although I wouldn't say it hurt me too much, it didn't help me either. He was probably thinking I didn't really need the job compared to others =\.

11. i agree as well. i had a boss this way my 1st job (im 21) she was such a snob i carried coaches to work very nice ones its all i owned and practically lived at work so had to use them sometime. well she woud make snide comments to co workers how im a spoiled brat etc. needless to say i dont work there any longer. too much drama. so i wouldnt use the speedy

12. wow! PursesAddict and NITE.. that sucks! im sorry! people are such jealous pricks!

13. I would go with the clutch but that's just my opinion.

14. Yeah, I agree. I wouldn't bring LV to an interview. You never know if there's a bag snob on staff.

15. I think its okay!