LV on eLuxury

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Maybe I'm a little late in noticing this, but the price change for LV has been reflected on the eLuxury website. I knew it was coming, but to see it....

2. :sad2:

3. What?! Did they only change prices on certain pieces?

4. I just went and looked. Stupid price increase :suspiciou I knew I should have stocked up :lol:

5. THESE PRICE HIKES ARE STUPI RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!! DAMN LV AND ELUXURY!!!!!!!!:evil:

6. I know this is a mistake but look now the price of the Batignolles is over $5000!!!!

7. That's pretty crazy and if you hadn't pointed it out I would have looked at it for a very very long time and wonder if I wasn't losing my mind...

But seriously.. I am really sad..

8. So the Batignolles Vertical is $5812.50.:lol: :lol: :lol: Anyone seen this? Obvious mistake.:lol:

9. I guess we posted at the same time.:shame: Better grab the Batignolles Verticle while it's so cheap!:lol:

10. ^^^^ HEE HEE I am so annoyed though ladies!!! I'm supposed to be getting the Saleya next week. What's up with this, Gucci prices went up recently as well, of course before I got my bags :sad:(

11. Can anyone answer: WHY are the LV prices going up?

12. At least eluxury has a free shipping offer going on which will help offset the price increase. ;)

13. Haha, the Le Fab went up only $50 although my SA said it was going up ~3% (That would put it at almost $3300). Yay!

*laughs*

14. yeah the musette salsa has gone up too, from $635 to $650, and the abbesses used to be $1000, and now it's $1020 :blink:.

15. they did...the koala wallet is the same price!! YAY FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol: