LV Odeon or MBMJ Natasha???

Indybop

O.G.
Nov 24, 2007
I really need a brown crossbody bag for the summer and I'm torn between a preloved LV Odeon pm or a MBMJ Classic Natasha in Hickory. Which would you choose???

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 290
  • Picture 2.jpg
    Picture 2.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 326
I have been really wanting the Odeon too! The feedback I've read in the LV forum suggests it is really great because it lays flat and doesn't bulk out which is something I am concerned about since I have hips!!

Team Odeon!!!

I vote for Marc by Marc Jacobs Natasha. For a summer crossbody bag would you consider a different colour? I bought a Dandelion (yellow) Natasha a month ago and it is fantastic. I love the smooshiness of the leather, it's a perfect size - can hold a lot without being too huge or too heavy, it is a great pop of colour against my usually neutral wardrobe.

Good luck deciding!

I vote for Marc by Marc Jacobs Natasha. For a summer crossbody bag would you consider a different colour? I bought a Dandelion (yellow) Natasha a month ago and it is fantastic. I love the smooshiness of the leather, it's a perfect size - can hold a lot without being too huge or too heavy, it is a great pop of colour against my usually neutral wardrobe.

Good luck deciding!
Thanks, I did look at the summery orange and pink ones but since I tend to wear lots of bright colors in the warmer months I'm thinking something neutral would be best. Thanks for the leather review, I'm a sucker for smooshy pebbled leather, yum!