LV Not Accepting Phone Orders?

FoxyBooBear

Handbag Addict
Oct 4, 2009
New Jersey
I have a LV bag on My Wish List for Christmas (Stellar GM). I gave my hubby the specs. I called LV today to check availability of the bag and they said they could not accept any phone orders because of the low quantity of all bags in general that they have in inventory. I was told by the rep that if I knew the bag I wanted was in Florida I could not call Florida directly, buy the bag over the phone, and have them ship it to me.

Is there a way around this?

If my hubby is going to spend almost $4000 on bag I think they should take his phone order.

Pradagal

Lifeslittleluxury
O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
I don't get this...I just ordered two bags from NYC and another one from Ohio and I live in Michigan. I also ordered one online too...should be here today:nuts:

FoxyBooBear

Handbag Addict
Oct 4, 2009
New Jersey
I don't get it either. The rep told me inventory is low that they are not accepting phone order.

I guess I will find out when it really comes down to it.

lolly1004

Jan 22, 2008
WHAT? I just put a deposit down for the next shipment they get of the neverfull and gave them my card # - she even told me she would waive the shipping charges to me if i can't pick it up.

that SA must be trippin'! call another store perhaps?

btw, your hubby is sweet fulfilling your xmas wishlist :smile:

lilmountaingirl

~i LVoe/Hate LV!~
O.G.
May 5, 2008
I just ordered a bag directly from a state I've never even been to. I think you just got a bunk SA when you called. I have definitely learned that it all depends on who you speak with. Keep calling, or call another location... Although most phones are answered by 866.