LV Nomade = which H leather?

as I love both leathers it is hard to say, but maybe vache naturelle suits better for a lv nomade...
have you any idea where to find bags made of these leathers, in the two stores in my country they told me they are not able to order at the moment....

I have a Vache Naturelle Birkin, a Barenia one and a LV total vacchetta Alma, and IMO, Vache Naturelle and LV Vacchetta are very similar, while Nomade is more similar to Barenia (although not the same).

Here's a pic of my VN Birkin next to my Vacchetta Alma:

Attachments

• AAA VN BIRKIN E ALMA 2.JPG
    AAA VN BIRKIN E ALMA 2.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 695
I have a Vache Naturelle Birkin, a Barenia one and a LV total vacchetta Alma, and IMO, Vache Naturelle and LV Vacchetta are very similar, while Nomade is more similar to Barenia (although not the same).

OMG they are so beautiful! enjoy yours bags, they are both GREAT!

i have a vache naturelle birkin, a barenia one and a lv total vacchetta alma, and imo, vache naturelle and lv vacchetta are very similar, while nomade is more similar to barenia (although not the same).

Here's a pic of my vn birkin next to my vacchetta alma:

ot - omg!!!!

Similar in terms of appearance?

or similar in terms of the way the leather responds to scratches, oil & dirt, aging, care needs, etc?

VN and Vacchetta are similar both in appearance and in response to water, scratches etc....Being naked leathers they both stain easily and get darker with age and wear. As for Barenia v. Nomade, they look similar, but I don't know much else since I've never owned anything in Nomade. HTH:smile:

Sorry to be OT but both bags are just so droolworthy Duna!

I have a full set of Nomade slg. After one and a half year the keyholder shows the most wear as it's handled every day in all weather, snow and rain, but it has a beautiful patina. The wallet and agendas shows almost no wear :smile:
picture.php