LV noe or bucket and.........

moe

Jan 10, 2006
I don't know why but for some strange reason i'm liking the noe. I'm going to go try it on tomorrow but i'm sure many of you already own it what do you think of it? do you love it? should i get it in epi? is the bucket better than the noe? they look the same to me.
also whats the major differnece between the mezzo and the luco?
thanks

Attachments

• epinoe.jpg
    epinoe.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 630
  • noe.jpg
    noe.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 674
you sure are on a bay buying spree!

i saw the noe on a girl today and it actually looks quite nice. i wasn't a fan of it before, but seeing it IRL changed my mind. for this style, i'd prefer mono.

I don't have a bucket, but I just got a Petit Noe. I think I need some time to get used to it. I did take it out a couple of times already, but I think I will use it more in the spring/summer (it looks too small with the winter jackets).

I love the epi noes! I was checking one out at LV yesterday in the Red. It was beautiful. I've seen the mandarin IRL and that pic really doesn't do it justice. I don't like it in the Mono as much.

I love the noes and the buckets! I have 4 noes (2 petit) and 3 buckets (2 petit). I love the size if the noe it's almost big enough to be a weekend getaway bag. The petits are also a great size and hold a ton. The downside as far as I have experienced is the drawstring. It gets to be a PITA if you always have to tie it shut. I'm lazy and just leave mine open. The downside of the buckets is that there is no closing it, and stuff is always falling out if you for any reason lay the bag on its side. Both great choices. V

:love: :love: A hard choice! Two of my favorite LV styles. Like jewelbear said, with the noe you have to tie it shut and the bucket doesn't close. But if you like shoulder bags with a nice strap drop these are your best choices. I love them equally. I bought an old red epi petit noe (looks great though) which should arrive tomorrow! Good luck :biggrin:

I have the large monogram Noe, I think it must be over 18 years old. I still love it. Every now and then I just go back to carrying it around--it can hold a ton of stuff. It also became my bad weather bag for rain and snow because it is so old. I do take it to the shoemaker to clean and polish the leather for $15.00. I ordered the small bucket bag and loved it but just felt the handles were not as sturdy as I would have liked them to be so I returned it. I gave my sister a vintage small bucket bag and felt it was nice and held all my stuff. My only drawback with a big bag is that I seem to end up stuffing it will all sorts of things. I bought the Vavin PM in monogram last year and only wore it 3 times because it feels so big and I start stuffing it. I myself seem to now go for shoulder bags and hope to get a new LV this summer if I can make up my mind in what I want. Good luck.

I have the petit Noe in Epi red. I was so skeptical about buying a red bag and I wasn't sure about the Noe's shape but I love both the color and the shape. It is so easy to carry. Some bags are bugglesome to carry. My Noe is great :love: