LV Noe need your opinion

Gotcha. I thought that MM would be monogrammed multicolored and MC would be monogramed canvas. I need to learn the lingo. I'd love to have the monogramed multicolor in any of the bags, guess I know why I haven't bought one. But, I think I'll put one on my list for this summer. thanks!

loren said:
we must be talking about different bags. The Monogramed Canvas speedy 30 is $560 at LV. that is the one I bought my daughter. I may be bag nuts but not that nuts to buy my 16 year old (who is sometimes not very respectful to me) a bag for $1670.

Oh Loren, how I can relate, my 15 year old is not always respectful to me either. She is walking around with one of my LV's. I guess their attitudes are age related but thankfully she is respectful to everyone else and I receive many compliments about what a wonderful girl I am raising. I bet you are too!

Yes, she has them all fooled. This is my second time around with a teenage girl and it is much harder with this one. My first one was abnormal and totally into her school work and her grades. This one is normal and into everything 16 year old girls like and she is tough. We are holding off on her license though until her attitude shows signs of improvement on a more consistent basis with us too. I don't mind that her friends and my firends love her but I want to love her too and sometimes it is hard when she is spewing her venom.

Nah - generally the Monogrammed Canvas is just Mono I think.

And as someone who gave their (poor) mother Hell when I was 15/16 (actually 13-16), I can assure you it will get better. My mum and I fought like cat and dog for a good three or four years, and then it all just kind of melted away. Now I'm 21 and we have a great relationship. So take heart - things will improve, and 15 year old girls are always disrespectful to their mothers. It'll pass.

english_girl_900 said:
So take heart - things will improve, and 15 year old girls are always disrespectful to their mothers. It'll pass.

haha...i like to think i'm not that disrespectful to my mom. in defense of some 15 year olds- mostly i try not to do anything or sometimes even not talk to my mom if a fight can be avoided but sometimes it's just inevitable. we're not always looking for a fight :worried:. but, some teens are just out of control

loren, i sound like your first daughter. i obsess over my grades and i'm always the one to tell my friends not to drink or do anything bad...even cuss...i can't stand it! but seeing how my sisters fight/fought with my mom, it seems like things get better as they get older. my oldest sister (almost 21) used to fight all the time with my parents but now that she's in college they don't fight at all. while my other sister (17) and i still get into arguments with our mom. it'll get better! also that's really nice of you to get a speedy for your daughter!

oh, and i like the noe! it's really cute and seems to work on a variety of people

loren said:
Yes, she has them all fooled. This is my second time around with a teenage girl and it is much harder with this one. My first one was abnormal and totally into her school work and her grades. This one is normal and into everything 16 year old girls like and she is tough. We are holding off on her license though until her attitude shows signs of improvement on a more consistent basis with us too. I don't mind that her friends and my firends love her but I want to love her too and sometimes it is hard when she is spewing her venom.

Sounds like mine and yours are twins but each one split between us. Mary Poppins is my oldest and has known what she wanted to do with her life at the age of 5. I tell my youngest to please go to your room and come out when you reach the age of 21. Thanks for the tip, I may hold her license too. Glad I am not alone. Was wondering if I lived in Oz.

loren said:
I was going to get her the little thing, but it was so little and for $300 more I could get her a bag that I was actually wanting for myself so now I know I can borrow it. Also, I told her if she takes care of it she will still be using it 10 years from now which she probably wouldn't with the little one. I was bidding on one on ebay and didn't win and it sold for almost $300 and it was a 25. I called the seller and she actually has over 10,000 authentic LV pieces and she is bonded and she provides the bags to the entertainment industry for movies etc. She is in malibu and she is opening a store for used LV. My cabas is real, they do have the LV on the zipper pull. They thought it was actually in pretty good shape for a 10 year old LV. They did not recommend replacing the bottom yet. I will go home and look at the Noe again. I saw it and I just loved it and then a gal walked in the store with a well worn one and it look great. I am a big bag person and I am not a little person, although I was watching fashion dos and don't and they said don't carry such large bags that they could be a carry on luggage. They also said lay off the monogramed look unless it is understated. That is what got me thinking that maybe I'm being too bold with the Noe.

Glad to know, sorry for scaring you !! :Push:

I've decide to return my noe and buy a used one from ebay. I have now found two very nice sellers, always authentic , one who has been doing this for 28 years. She has a multicolored alma that I am going to buy for $900 barely touched and I think I need to start thinking about saving my money for the dior gaucho I am going to buy.

ohhh!! I was also one of the people who thought you bought your daughter the multicolor speedy, I'm like "ahh I want to be your daughter!!!"

You're a great mother! And I think the Noe looks nice.