LV no longer taking MTO for Damier Ebene Galliera?

She said something about changing the mto policy. She said only hard bags can be made to order now, not soft sided bags. If a new bag comes out thats not soft sided you can do a mto for the first month it is out and that's it. I was kind of confused with the whole conversation. I almost cried when she told me there was no way I would get it in the future:pout: She just kept pushing the thames on me. I am so depressed right now....however, I did order a inclusion heart necklace to make me feel better.

Ugh, that's so confusing and frustrating, actually.
You must be excited about your inclusion heart necklace. :yahoo: I want one of those!

I was just in my LV today and asked if they were maybe going to be coming out with the galliera in ebene. My SA said no. She said they ended the MTO and that it was not going to become a permanent line. I also asked her if there was any chance of the Artsy coming in any other fabrics...she looked in the computer and called in and both times got a no. She said perhaps in the future, but it didn't look promising and it wouldnt be until (her best guess) the holiday season, if at all.

:mad: This is insane if you ask me. It's not right to all of a sudden just stop taking orders for the galliera ebene. If someone told me they were going to be doing this I would of started saving a long time ago.

Just got an e-mail from SA/Mgr saying "Totally and Galliera will not be launched permanently in ebene but never mention about stopping getting MTO.

So I guess, I better order now before they get the Memo, LOL....

^ Haha.. sounds like a plan !

That's disappointing though, I was getting excited at just being able to buy a Galliera Damier Ebene off the shelf !

I'm so upset about this news. Since internationally they are still accepting orders. Do you think its possible if I order out of country and have them ship it into the U.S?

I also called 866-Vuitton and they told me that they stopped making it but they will be introducing a new design. But I dont want a new design, I want the Gallier in damier ebene.

I ordered my first LV bag about three weeks ago :yahoo: I went in and sore that they had the Galliera Damier Ebene and fell in love with it. They said its going to take up to 3MONTHS!!!:pout: As far as i know their still taking orders. I just can't believe that its going to take that long..... the other thing was that it wasn't on the LV website, does this happen alot?

Whew, I am so glad I got my ebene damier Galliera when I did!!
That is so lame of LV to not make it anymore as an MTO or a permanent line......it has been fairly popular too!

It wouldn't be on the LV website since it is MTO - made to order. I received mine in November -- it took 15 weeks. Hope yours arrives sooner, but it's worth the wait!!!

I think mine took about 4 months if I recall........They also would not take the order over the phone. Supposedly it is a store policy that MTO's must be ordered in person at a boutique.

:nuts:

I'm imagining it with silver hardware.

Oh man... a Galleria in Graphite with Silver hardware??!?! :love::love::love:

I asked my SA today - she hasn't heard anything about ladies bags in Graphite yet, but she "imagines" it would happen, as so many people ask them about it, and she says they report back to Corporate.