LV nice mini

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have this bag on hold, my SA sent me a message as soon as they had one in the store. Has anyone seen it yet in person? She sent me these pics.

Attached Files:

2. Super cute!! Never seen irl.

3. I consider this more of a small leather good/travel accessory/toiletry bag than a bag. I’m waiting for the version next year with the strap.

Lolly, Suburbachic and mixlv like this.
  4. Soooo adorable!:heart:

5. Very cute. Do you know the price?

6. Really? Is it Coming with a strap? That would be awesome

7. Adorable!!

8. Take a look at the Spring 2020 thread

9. Ok will do. Thanks

10. It is very cute. Not sure what I d do with it though.
    I can already predict someone “creative” is going to try to turn this into a handbag. :lol:

Sugartats, Everlv, fyn72 and 3 others like this.
  11. I think this might look better as a handbag than the bigger ones.

sheilaru and luxurista like this.
  12. I assume it’s smaller than the BB? Hard to tell from the dimensions online

13. This version doesn’t have the metal D rings in the top handle like the BB versions. From what I have seen that’s where some add the strap which in this case doesn’t look like an option.
    The version is smaller than the BB and looks like will work best for its intended purpose as an organizer than as a modified bag imo.

14. If I get this one, I see myself tying one of my bandeaus and use it as a strap.

luxurista and frivofrugalista like this.