LV Nice BB

It's small enough that it keeps its structure and doesn't sag. It actually holds its shape better than the original Nice which loses shape below the zipper area. I have both and love the original of course, but the BB is more practical for travel.

It's small enough that it keeps its structure and doesn't sag. It actually holds its shape better than the original Nice which loses shape below the zipper area. I have both and love the original of course, but the BB is more practical for travel.
Please share both Nice especially the Nice BB with things put inside. Thanks! :nuts:

I just brought one home after seeing it in store and loving it. It was ordered for a customer who didn't pick it up so they released it. It's smaller than I expected but I love it, I think it will hold its shape well due to the shape and size. Whilst I was looking at it two people asked for it, and then when I returned to the store to pick it up (as I had other shopping to do) a guy was there with a photo trying to buy one. If you see it grab it, when you see it in real life you will want it. I am usually a Hermes and Chanel girl and use Goyard for prints, my only LV piece is a much loved pouch that was a gift years ago, but I couldn't resist this!

Reactions: j19
I just brought one home after seeing it in store and loving it. It was ordered for a customer who didn't pick it up so they released it. It's smaller than I expected but I love it, I think it will hold its shape well due to the shape and size. Whilst I was looking at it two people asked for it, and then when I returned to the store to pick it up (as I had other shopping to do) a guy was there with a photo trying to buy one. If you see it grab it, when you see it in real life you will want it. I am usually a Hermes and Chanel girl and use Goyard for prints, my only LV piece is a much loved pouch that was a gift years ago, but I couldn't resist this!
End up I didn't buy even though my SA ordered for me. I wanted to use it as a handbag but Husband said weird to use it that way. :P

End up I didn't buy even though my SA ordered for me. I wanted to use it as a handbag but Husband said weird to use it that way. :P
I have just ordered the Nice bb - waiting for it to be delivered to me. I am primarily intending to use it as a vanity case; however, I think it could work as a bag perhaps with a shoulder strap attached?