LV NF in the UK

jan70

O.G.
Nov 26, 2013
Im just wondering how UK ladies view the NF. It has been growing on me (DE MM I think is the one) but something is holding me back - not sure what - maybe just worry it is a bit "touristy?"
I keep coming back to the website though and plan a trip to store at the end of the month. Your opinions are very welcome thanks!:smile:

Hi jan70 I'm in the UK and I see the mono NF a lot... It's a common bag. I dont think it's touristy... maybe a bit of a mummy's/diaper bag. I do like the DA version though, looks nice in the summer! The DE is definitely more understated and classy.

If I was to ever get one, it would have to be the Mon Mono one!

Hi Jan, I am in the UK and I have LV Neverfull mm de and I really like it. Sometimes I find it big but I don't cinch it yet as I am scared of the trim cracking. The mono mm can be worn cinched without this worry. I don't really find it 'touristy'. It does not bother me if I see lots of Neverfulls. In fact when I am out in London I look out for them and admire them! Try one in store, I think it is a great bag!

I see the NF DE in Glasgow the most, so to me, "a lot of people" have it here. Obviously, that refers to maybe 2 - 3 sightings per month (sometimes more), which is not a lot. I don't see that many LVs in Glasgow, but that might just be Glasgow. I do see a lot more in Edinburgh.

Ultimately, the decision comes down to whether this bag makes your heart skip a beat. With all of my bags / SLGs, they all did / do. :biggrin:

The Neverfull is a great bag at a lower end price point (for lv that is) so it's one of the most popular lv bags. I don't think its particularly touristy as many are concerned about the lack of zipper. It's very useful as an everyday bag, workhorse, student carryall, handy for shopping, overnight stays, baby bag etc as its very versatile. I got my de NF mm a year ago and am getting a mono (hopefully arriving today!) as they are so easy to use and fit my casual lifestyle.
If you're able definitely go to a store to check out which print and size suit you best.

Hi Jan, I am in the UK and I have LV Neverfull mm de and I really like it. Sometimes I find it big but I don't cinch it yet as I am scared of the trim cracking. The mono mm can be worn cinched without this worry. I don't really find it 'touristy'. It does not bother me if I see lots of Neverfulls. In fact when I am out in London I look out for them and admire them! Try one in store, I think it is a great bag!

I had a nf mono before..the first time i cinch the side, it wrinkled right away like it has been cinched a long time...it looks so flimsy i was worried it would be cut off accidentally one day...

I have a DE GM and I see them all the time, but it think it's very much down to the fact that there's an LV boutique here (Leeds). I don't think it's necessarily "touristy", but I suppose it depends on where you are and what people tend to use. The best thing to do is just try it on and see what you think.

I once had the NF Stephen Sprauss in GM, it's actually very comfortable to wear. Never mind if it's common as long as it suits your needs. Yes, I can see a lot NF in Central London in mono,DA & DE. But hardly see it in epi leather.

Im just wondering how UK ladies view the NF. It has been growing on me (DE MM I think is the one) but something is holding me back - not sure what - maybe just worry it is a bit "touristy?"
I keep coming back to the website though and plan a trip to store at the end of the month. Your opinions are very welcome thanks!:smile:

No it's not 'touristy' I have the DE mm . I love it. I see them some times but that's only when I go to bluewater it central london.

This was my first LV bag and I'm so happy I did.:smile:
I say just get it .

I have a mono MM and used to have a DE MM - love the style and don't think it is touristy at all. It is a very practical bag at a reasonable price point, so is bound to appeal to lots of people.