LV news to share:)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
    I've always loved and admire the Azur canvas, but could not justify the maintenance of the vechetta to make a purchase. I'm not a big fan of patina.

I just got off the phone with LV and happy to share with you all that the Favorite will be released in Azur canvas on April 1 this year, and will remain as a permanent collection. It'll be available in PM and MM. I also inquired about the price, she said the size PM will remain $750 and the MM will be $920. It doesn't look like the price increase everyone is talking about will effect the hand bag/clutch. YIPEEEEEE!!!!

Counting down my days, as I am 7mnths along and my due date is April 2. Can't wait to bring home both my babies!!!

2. that is wonderful news! Now I don't feel pressured to run out and buy the favorite in any of the current offerings! congrats on your new babies, looks like April will be a great month for you!

3. That is good news :happydance:

4. Yes and thank you. I'm ecstatic!

Let's cross our fingers and hope she is right about the prices! In anticipation for the price hike, the new men's cobalt line is already priced higher compared to the similar SLGs in the DE and DA.

5. nice :smile: