LV newbie needs help!

Hi everyone! I am relatively new to LV although I do own a couple small pieces (wallet, etc). I need a bag for college and need your help! I dont know where to start on what bag to get. I am open to any style of LV bag and any price range...any recommendations?? I would like to use it to carry a book or two, limited school supplies, and maybe throw in a couple personal items..Thanks in advance!:smile:

the most popular suggestions would be the batignolles horizontal or vertical, neverfull MM or GM. all are shoulder bags/totes.

is there a particular line you like? vernis? mono? damier?

If you are open to any price range - check out the Galleria GM. My pm hold a little book, a bottle of water, and everyday supplies (and I carry around quite a bit). Some people seem to use the GM for everyday, but when I looked at it I thought it was huge - great for carrying more. I would look at it in the store... :yes:

I would probably go for the beaubourg. I like that the handles are wide and comfortable so even if you are carrying heavy stuff it wouldn't hurt your shoulders. If you like messenger bags, which would look so cool for school by the way, I like the Messenger Bosphore. I'm no longer in school but I'm definitely liking this one as it could also be great for travelling! Good luck!