LV newbie needs help!

mischka

lovin' my bee!
O.G.
Sep 10, 2007
Hello everyone! I'm thinking of getting a speedy but can't decide on what kind. I looking at a Mini Lin but can't decide what color. I first saw a LV Mini Lin in Ebene (the brown/black one) at a mall and instantly fell inlove but then I saw the Dune...

...and now I can't decide!:P Can anyone help me? TIA!:heart:

Is this your first LV purchase?

Go for the ebene! It's easier to maintain compared to the dune. Just think about it...if you choose the dune as your first LV bag..you might just get terrified to use it (bec. it might get dirty) and end up not enjoying the bag as much.

Plus the ebene is a BEAUTY ! Such a classy bag.

Louisvee is right:okay: if its your first lv you better get the ebene. I also like the dune and if i can afford to buy as many LVs as i want (dreaming, dreaming, dreaming hehehe :lol:) i will get both ebene and dune at the same time...and maybe the multi speedy as well...and the neo cabby too!

I got the Ebene first. I think it is a better "every day" bag. I loved it so much I bought a dune one.

P8120172.jpg

Thanks for your help everyone!:tup:

I think the Ebene is the majority then! I was thinking that it was pretty easy to use the Ebene from day to night. But I think the main reason why I shouldn't get the Dune is its maintenance right? It shouldn't be a problem because I'm a big neat freak when it comes to my bags. I never put them on the floor. I place them in front of me when I'm a crowd or going through doors or small passages just to make sure it doesn't against anything. And first thing I do when I get home is to put them in their dust bag.:shame:

But I guess it's the Ebene for me! :yahoo: