LV newbie looking for advice! Empreinte Speedy VS Damier Azur

natashajia

Jan 27, 2013
Hey guys, so my DB has been very nice to let me choose my very first LV bag as a 'welcome to uni life' gift. At first i am eyeing for speedy empreinte 25 as it looks very understated and seems so durable and pretty, but then i am now in dillema cos i have always had a thing with Damier Azur print. Its like the first thing that makes me like LV. I told DB and he said I can choose any bag priced around $3k, he also said if i want then just wait for the Speedy B azur ( there has been some rumours going on tpf :woohoo:) and get one additional bag ( I was thinking to get Hampstead ) .
But, i am terrified about the Azur vachetta :panic: as i am not the type that baby my bag at all :sad:
what do you guys think? Should i js go purchase the empreinte? since it needs less maintenance, but for the price, i can get two Azur bags at the same time. I know its very complicated as it is my very first LV and i want it to last long and special..
thanks guys!! appreciate it alot. :blossom:

^ Agree with markxmikesmom!
I have not bought any Azur pieces because I am afraid of wrecking it due to the light colors. I have an Empreinte speedy and LoVe it! It very comfortable wear cross body and can fit alot....You could also look at the Artsy and Citadine for other Empreinte bags for school....

Thanks for your advise... I already look at other style they have in empreinte line and speedy is the only one that catches my eyes :biggrin: I also like SC bags but they are out of my budget sadly.
May I know how tall are you? And is the shoulder strap fit nicely? I'm very petite. Only 5"1 but not very skinny. Been wondering where the bag will fall at my body when I use the shoulder strap.. :smile:

if you dont baby your bags at all than i recommend getting 2 other bags than for a price of 1 as you can switch around when the other gets alittle more used??? plus its a real hard waiste to beatup an expensive bag lol.....i dont feel that the emperiente leather will last much...

I have heard that the Emp. Speedy is very heavy. Since you are in school I think the Canvas would fit your lifestyle so much better. If you beat your bags up then get DE. Good Luck!!