LV new years resolutions.......??

lovinmylv

Oct 16, 2013
Hello ladies,

I know .....I am a little bit early.....:smile:

But I was just thinking that I realy should kick my LV ebay addiction in 2014 ( except for a black epi speedy, and a portemonnaie rond with the cherries. But I really need those;)) and save up for one beautiful new LV bag instead.

So, I was wondering.....any one else have LV new years resolutions????

I'm deciding to revamp my entire wardrobe into long-lasting classic pieces. So far I've put quite a few paychecks into my LV collection, but now I want to be a bit more careful and get items that I can wear with suits and dress slacks.

Yes, I can do that with my LVs, I just want to move into the next couple of years doing even more better with my purse choices.

I'm not going to try to say that I'm banning myself, or anything to that extent. I've spent too many years denying myself, and now these purchases will assist in my overall looks/outfits for the future. Or just the time I invest in the research will assist me for the future as well.

Celine Pieces
More Hermes Garden Parties
More Hermes Dogons

This year I completely redid my bag collection. I have now sold over 40 contemporary designer bags, and have set a 10 designer bag limit upon myself. I stopped the cycle of buying/selling, and kicked myself for continuously buying bags I never used.

I really only want to buy one bag in 2014, and that is either a LV SC BB or LV Capucines. I have a while to think about it. ;)

Doesn't really apply to just the brand LV - although it truly is my fav for its most classic pieces - but I am still trying to be more selective with my style choices. Definitely aiming to finally find one single bag that is structured and light-weight enough for work (the Bal and Mulberry I have now do not work well overall at all). And also to have a classic evening bag that can be dressed up and down, prob the Chanel Reissue (don't like the LV Eva). And then, to continue building up my Alma collection with the Epi Black and Epi Carmine. With the above additions, I will be able to get rid of a few bags in my current collection. Hopefully by then I'll finally be done with that buying and selling action!

My LV resolution :
1. Neverfull mon monogram
2. Passport cover mon monogram
3. Joey wallet in MC
4. Speedy 30 empriente
5. Brea epi
6. Some LE pieces, either bags or slg

I hope i can score all of them.. :smile:

Sell bags that I do not use. Use the bags I own. I want another SC bag, mon mono speedy b, Chanel reissue, another WOC and another Chanel tote (tbd). I've learned I like what I have and should just stick with them. Add more accessories and shoes - stole, color block oxford ballerinas, I better start saving and selling ASAP!

The amount of what I carry is less now, so my collection will soon change to reflect that. I've bought 2 bags recently that I know will change my wants/needs so I'm hoping to have the willpower to let a few go. There are only 2 bags that I want to add for 2014. One is the NF in Azur (will buy new this time) and the other is the Taurillon Alma.

What are you waiting for? It's still on there :smile:
The amount of what I carry is less now, so my collection will soon change to reflect that. I've bought 2 bags recently that I know will change my wants/needs so I'm hoping to have the willpower to let a few go. There are only 2 bags that I want to add for 2014. One is the NF in Azur (will buy new this time) and the other is the Taurillon Alma.

I am thinking about getting my first LV wallet. I really like the insolite wallet so far.
Be sure to check out the Curieuse wallet when you are shopping.... I know you love empreinte. I bought it last month and am enjoying it more than any other LV wallet I have owned. It has 8 card slots, and a removable coin pouch ~ very easy to access. The price point is only slightly higher that the canvas. :smile: