LV New Toiletry Pouch Set

I purchased them & I agree- the value is great for what you receive. I had been planning to buy a TP26 and a mini Pochette this year, but this set was cheaper than what I had intended to purchase. I have been using the smallest pouch as a catch all in my bag (usually use a MP) & I intend to use the larger pouches for travel! I love it!

I intend to purchase it as well, but I am waiting to visit an LV store rather than order online. I missed out on the Toiletry Pouches the first time around, so I am happy LV brought them back (with a twist)!

I also would be interested in hearing how they compare to the original set from members who have both or have seen/handled both in person. Specifically, how does the canvas and structure compare between the former and new releases, please?

Thanks for starting this thread, and please let us know what you think when your set arrives! :flowers:

Just wondering how do people use these pouches on a daily basis? or do you only use when traveling? they seem practical for everyday use but I cant think of something to put in it hahhaha
I use the size 15 and 19 on a daily basis (switch between them depending on how much I want to carry) everywhere I go as my toiletry bag with cosmetics, hygienic products, some patches / medicines etc. that I might need during the day. The 26 I’ve only used a couple of times as a clutch or large catch-all in bigger bags during travel.
Due to the slim design they’re so convenient and easy to use. I’ve had them since four years, and they’re still going strong. :yes: This is a kind of a contra argument for getting the new set, but these gorgeous interior colors really get me :facepalm::drool:

I use the size 15 and 19 on a daily basis (switch between them depending on how much I want to carry) everywhere I go as my toiletry bag with cosmetics, hygienic products, some patches / medicines etc. that I might need during the day. The 26 I’ve only used a couple of times as a clutch or large catch-all in bigger bags during travel.
Due to the slim design they’re so convenient and easy to use. I’ve had them since four years, and they’re still going strong. :yes: This is a kind of a contra argument for getting the new set, but these gorgeous interior colors really get me :facepalm::drool:
You just sold me on these!! 🤣🤪