LV new items for fall! *new denim too*

1. you are AWESOME! Thanks soooo much for sharing that!!!!! I HAVE TO get this. and the mini mono speedy is looking good too!!

btw, cute avatar!

2. Wow,thanks:flowers: Don't like the Denim backpacks though:sad:

3. awww, thank you! :P that's my baby.... i mean my babies. :tender:

4. the puffy Balenciaga reminds me of our Chesterfield sofa. i like it... that tan Paddington saddle looks nice too, i wonder if the strap is long enough to wear messenger style like the Balenciaga Men's Day..... the Mono Lin Speedy is going to be very popular i recon.... and of all the Grooms, i'd probably only get the vachetta keychain for my collection.

thanks for the link sophie :flowers:

5. me too! i wonder how much it will be...

6. What's the name of the speedy (is it even a speedy?) with the white handles and the shoulder strap? I don't like the Denim Items.

7. She's absolutely precious (your daughter first and then the bag ;))!! She reminds me a lot of my cousin's little one, down to the little pink dress!

8. Thank's for sharing!
    I don't like the Denim stuff, esp. the backpacks... eeeewww :blink:
    The Groom Collection is gorgeous :love: and the Mini Mono Speedy aaaaww :girlsigh: Can't wait to see this one in RL.

9. The mini mono looks great...no patina to worry about! I need to see it IRL to see if I'll like the linen.

10. Hopefully it won't be more than the MC shirley. It's soooo pretty!!! Ack, I want it NOW!

11. I'm still loving the Groom stuff the best, so cute !

12. Oooh, I love the monogram lin speedy (?)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice