LV Neverfull or Eva

I have both. It really depends on your lifestyle, If you carry a lot of stuff, I suggest you get the neverfull but if you just carry essentials Eva is just right for you ;)

I have both in Monogram. Love them both equally. I use the Eva when I don't want to carry much stuff, usually as a clubbing bag or going out to dinner...For special things like that. The Neverfull is my day bag (aka school) on the go. So choose it based on what you want to do with it.
And as someone mentioned, the strap on the eva is quite long. It hits a bit lower than my hip, I'm 5'4. I'm okay with it, and it looks cute. I do wear it w/o the strap on most occasions. The strap gives it a more casual feeling imo.
I'm thinking of getting a Speedy as my "I'm going out but don't want a huge tote or a small bag" bag :biggrin: haha
Anyway, good luck choosing...!

There's almost like no comparison between the two. I guess it balls down to how much your going to put in the bag and which one would be more practical for you during this time of the year. I kind of like cross body bags for the cold weather season, but the Neverful appears to be a more everyday bag. I'd say buy the Neverful now and save for the Eva so you can get it by Christmas to wear on the really cold days to free up your hands.

Hi ladies im trying to decide which purse to get for my upcoming birthday. This would be my second LV (first one is the speedy 30 in monogram), i really like the damier ebene but so confused between the two, i love the evas gold plate and crossbody but neverfull seems much more useful. Only problem is i feel like 900 dollars for a tote bag is too much, what do you ladies think

NF will get you your money's worth, although eva is a nice bag for special occasions. if you go out a lot at night, or don't tend to carry a lot, it might be worth it too.

real question is, are you sure about the ebene? i've been reading some things on this forum about the NF ebene where the straps tend to crack or peel? (you can try doing a search for it if you are curious). i would go for NF mono or azur myself. good luck, and happy birthday! :smile:

Base your decision on if you need a big tote bag or a tiny crossbody/clutch. BTW, I'd be super nervous about buying a damier ebene bag with flexible handles. It seems there's been unexcusable problems with the brown leather peeling where it bends.

I have both, in ebene, as much as i LOVE my eva, you can dress it up or down, i use my neverfull almost everyday during the week. I think it really depends on what you do for work or if you go to school, are you going to use the neverfull everyday to carry books, a laptop etc.... good luck! either choice youll love!

I own both (in damier ebene), and I use the NF as one of my daytime/weekday bags, and the Eva when I am out with friends, at casual or semi-dressy parties, at the movies movies or any other time when it is not convenient to carry a big bag around (keep in mind that if you wear sun glasses, the case will take up all, or almost all, of the room in an Eva. I found that a little disappointing, even though I love the bag.)
The NF gets more usage, because during the day I tend to carry a lot. Both are great, useful bags. So the question would be: do you tend to carry a lot of stuff most of the time? If so, go for the NF. If not, go Eva.