LV Neverfull ebi Leather black - Color transfer ruined my shirt

ILOVENOVA

Sep 1, 2020
Or you can take picture email care service too, but they sure take long time to reply. So, walk in the store will be the best option if you have time.

Reactions: ng.salama

ng.salama

Jun 8, 2020
www.angiesalama.com
Thank you all for your replies will definitely take it to the store (gotta travel to a near city) i am very dissatisfied from this and hope they do the change of strap without a fuss.

ng.salama

Jun 8, 2020
www.angiesalama.com
I had the epi neverfull in rose ballerine and fuschia. Happened with both bags. Take it in. I got store credit. It's a known issue. Good luck!
May i ask you do you only get store credit or they also change the straps for you? I have to travel to go to a store and would like to know what to expect.

Thank you

Feb 4, 2009
I had that issue when I got my first epi neverfull. They exchanged it for a new one, and the newer ones don’t seem to usually have this issue.

Reactions: ng.salama

23adeline

O.G.
Jan 29, 2010
Is this known problem only an issue on the epi neverfuls?
It’s a known problem for leather LV bags produced in 2012-2016 or 2017, I had changed more than 20 bags, Capucines , W tote, Speedy Empreinte, Twist EPI , soft Lockit etc etc... I still have a few that needed to be changed in my collection and I just noticed even my 2 Artsy Empreinte glazing is melting .

Oct 7, 2019
It’s a known problem for leather LV bags produced in 2012-2016 or 2017, I had changed more than 20 bags, Capucines , W tote, Speedy Empreinte, Twist EPI , soft Lockit etc etc... I still have a few that needed to be changed in my collection and I just noticed even my 2 Artsy Empreinte glazing is melting .
Wow that's quite a wide range. But essentially this shouldn't be an issue on newer bags?