LV Neverfull: any1 got pix? thinking about getting it for mom

Oct 17, 2006
Hi Ladies,'
Any1 ahve the neverfull bag? how u like urs? i've only heard of this bag but have'tn seen a good pix of it? any1 know the dimensions and if it's on eluxury.com? please let me know and share pix if you have this bag..thanks :smile:

btw, thinking about getting it for my mom..she's pretty petite..5' 2" around 115 lbs.

Here my Neverfeull GM just got it today.
520521952_8da19e583b.jpg

Here is my PM. I am 5'2" 105 lbs. I believe mine was $570.00 I am using her now and I love her so much.

Attachments

• neverfull pm 001.jpg
    neverfull pm 001.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 2,139
  • neverfull pm 003.jpg
    neverfull pm 003.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 852
i was wonderin would da GM be great for holding text books and notepads (although the straps dont look strong from the pictures) plus essential items as im very soon gonna start uni and i was thinking what designer bag would be practicle but at the same time nice to use for uni.

there's more pics in the neverfull club too.

i was wonderin would da GM be great for holding text books and notepads (although the straps dont look strong from the pictures) plus essential items as im very soon gonna start uni and i was thinking what designer bag would be practicle but at the same time nice to use for uni.

I've been using the MM for school, it's the perfect size for books/notebooks. I think the GM is too big, better for a beach tote or carryon.