LV needs to make the classic Monogram in BLACK!!!

StarBrite310

Purse & Jewelry Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
I really believe this would sell so well. I love LV and I would just love it if the classic Monogram could also come in black instead of the normal brown. Just imagine the bag in black canvas and then maybe the LV's all on it in a lighter blackish grey and then of course the leather lining and handles in black. HOT HOT HOT!

Why oh why can't they make this!?!? :crybaby:

That's not a stupid idea! Wow, that could look very hot indeed. Maybe they will do this once! :smile:

(P.S. This is my 800th post! I've been a member for just over a month I guess, I wouldn't have thought I would become so addicted...)

I actually thought of that same combo but with vachetta trim. I think black canvas with grey logo's and vachetta trim would look fabulous!!! I wish someone could photoshop a speedy to get the idea. Anyway....probably never going to happen in our lifetime! ;)

This would be perfect! I have been waiting for a perfect black LV bag and this would be it. Yoohoo, LV corporate people or even Marc Jacobs --- take note of this please!

This is what it would look like and it's the reason LV doesn't hire average ppl as their art instructors lol

p10022844phherocv5.jpg

Haha I'm glad to see others like the idea too! Of course I love the classic brown color, but a black one would be more versatile!!! I am just picturing it in my mind right now! Oh god I wish they would make it!!!! Does anyone know how to submit ideas to the LV company? lol