LV Nametag??

beautycase

- selling soul for bags
Mar 18, 2017
hello everyone!

I was today @ the Louis Vuitton Store and i wanted a Name Tag like this:

IMG_4957.PNG
IMG_4958.PNG

But they told me you just can get one with the purchase of a keepall, is this true???
I couldn't believe!! I was so sad and upset :sad:

It's a luggage tag so technically it comes with the luggage items and a select few bags outside of the luggage collection. That said some SA's will sell you one or gift you one. My SA gifted me mine with a moderately large purchase. If the boutique you went into wouldn't sell you one, check another store but you shouldn't necessarily expect to be able to buy one. Good luck!

It's a luggage tag so technically it comes with the luggage items and a select few bags outside of the luggage collection. That said some SA's will sell you one or gift you one. My SA gifted me mine with a moderately large purchase. If the boutique you went into wouldn't sell you one, check another store but you shouldn't necessarily expect to be able to buy one. Good luck!
Thank you so much! I really want one :sad: what do you think about get one from ebay and then hotstamped @ the lv store?

hello everyone!

View attachment 3727194
View attachment 3727197

But they told me you just can get one with the purchase of a keepall, is this true???
It's easier to get them from SAKS. I've just walked in asked for one -they showed me the two different sizes- and had them mail it with the monogram. I've also bought a plain one as a gift from SAKS

Hi beautycase,

I saw that you are from Germany. What is your local LV store? Mine is Munich and they sell those tags or give it to you as a present.
Unfortunately, the heart stamp, that you posted a picture of, is not available in Germany. I had to get mine done in the U.S.
Also have in mind that some stores do not do colored stampings on items that already developed patina (which might be the case if you buy preloved from eBay)
Send me a message if you have any questions or if you have troubles buying a name tag.

hello everyone!

View attachment 3727194
View attachment 3727197

Hi beautycase,

I saw that you are from Germany. What is your local LV store? Mine is Munich and they sell those tags or give it to you as a present.
Unfortunately, the heart stamp, that you posted a picture of, is not available in Germany. I had to get mine done in the U.S.
Also have in mind that some stores do not do colored stampings on items that already developed patina (which might be the case if you buy preloved from eBay)
Send me a message if you have any questions or if you have troubles buying a name tag.

Hello,

Thank you for your answer! I'm from Frankfurt. Here is also a big store, but the women there told me I can't buy one. Just with a keepall. I was so sad and I'm still upset because I love to buy lv. :sad:

Just a question, did you go in and show them the instagram posts and call it a "nametag"? I'm thinking that might have made them less like to sell you one. Maybe have a friend go in and ask for a luggage tag as a replacement spare part that was lost from a keepall.

If they still say no, look for one on ebay.

i walked into the Yorkdale location with two of my friend's and we all three got a luggage tag with our initials on them....i dont know about the fancier stamps but it was easy to get the tag

May I ask if you knew someone at that store specifically or were you able just to walk in to ask for them (I haven't been to the Yorkdale location before)? Did you have to ask for them as a "spare or replacement part". Also, may I ask what the price was for the luggage tag? Sorry for all the questions!! I'm hoping to get one for my mom's birthday. Thanks in advance!!

Last edited:
Reactions: beautycase
Just a question, did you go in and show them the instagram posts and call it a "nametag"? I'm thinking that might have made them less like to sell you one. Maybe have a friend go in and ask for a luggage tag as a replacement spare part that was lost from a keepall.

If they still say no, look for one on ebay.
Hello I showed her the pics and asked if they have something like this. The women said direct no and buy a keepall if you want one. I was so shocked cause I tought I will get a real service there... I buy a lot of lv things in store also online. And here in Frankfurt you also don't have a real SA.

May I ask if you knew someone at that store specifically or were you able just to walk in to ask for them? Did you have to ask for them as a "spare or replacement part". Also, may I ask what the price was for the luggage tag? Sorry for all the questions!! I'm hoping to get one for my mom's birthday. Thanks in advance!!
I really would also like to know!

Saks LV will sell you pretty much ANYTHING as long as you can pay for it. It doesnt seem to matter if you have coordinating pieces or not. I have purchased both in person and over the phone multiple keybells and luggage tags with hotstamping etc with zero problems. Some stand alone stores will not budge and flat out refuse to sell spare parts if you don't have the pieces to go with the item. Maybe you could try a Saks here in the U.S. to purchase a luggage tag then have it hotstamped locally??