LV “must haves”??

Rachelkelter

RachelLVlover
Dec 18, 2019
This is a spin off from the thread asking if the Pochette Métis is a must have. I’d love to know what you all think is a “must have” for a Louis Vuitton collection. I’m still growing my collection, I have a speedy 30 in DE, a neverfull in monogram with black handles, and a toiletry pouch 26 in monogram. I can’t wait to get my next bag. Whatever it might be...

This is a spin off from the thread asking if the Pochette Métis is a must have. I’d love to know what you all think is a “must have” for a Louis Vuitton collection. I’m still growing my collection, I have a speedy 30 in DE, a neverfull in monogram with black handles, and a toiletry pouch 26 in monogram. I can’t wait to get my next bag. Whatever it might be...

I like the Pochette Accessoires: can be a catch all, wristlet, crossbody if you add a strap
Mini Pochette: catch all for smaller bags, wristlet, mini purse, also a crossbody
Key Cles: it can be used as a bag charm, key charm, on a lanyard, as a mini wallet, card holder, mini first aid kit, and of course for your keys. I’ve even seen others put lipstick in it. :biggrin:
As for bags, the Néonoé is super versatile if you purchase a top handle strap. It’s a really good size for everyday use too! :smile:

Agreed Neo Noe is an amazing bag. Such a casual easy every day bag, and comfortable to wear. I am seriously considering another one in a different print.

I also think a wallet on a chain is a good going out piece to have.
My sister just bought a Neonoe and it got me thinking what should I buy next... it’s a beautiful bag

Reactions: Prsgrl
I guess a must have is something everyone who loves LV needs.

So hard to pick a must have for everyone - especially a bag !!

l will gear my answer towards an SLG - which would be (predictable haha) the LV key pouch !

Even with the price increases, this one only increased by $10. And if you decide you don't like it later, the resale is still quite good. It is hard to come by online, but it seems to be in the stores (at least when I've inquired about it).

mini pochette accessories
pochette accessories
key cles/pouch

I am going to add kirigami set to the list- versatile and you get a couple of SLGs and a clutch
pochette metis or Alma or both depending on how you want to use it
any tote bag that you like

This way all your bases are covered and then you can get more adventurous.

mini pochette accessories
pochette accessories
key cles/pouch

I am going to add kirigami set to the list- versatile and you get a couple of SLGs and a clutch
pochette metis or Alma or both depending on how you want to use it
any tote bag that you like

This way all your bases are covered and then you can get more adventurous.
I really want to get an alma bb someday