LV “must haves”??

I love my Bucket GM....as practical as a Neverfull but a lot more unexpected. Great for a more casual outfit or summer.

Any small pouch...makes quick transfers of essentials easy

Alma PM...elegant but not too stuffy, especially in BB, though I have the PM

Reactions: Rachelkelter
I really need a Pochette Accessoires. Either color. I missed out on one on DA yesterday because I didn’t get my CC info to the SA fast enough, and when I finally texted her the bag was gone!!

Cosmetic pouch PM is a must have for me. It’s lightweight, easy to access and easy to transfer between bags. I’ve used mine every day for years
I have to agree.

At first I didnt like the moon shape but when I think of whether I would ever "let this go" my gut reaction is no !

Use it everyday !
Do you guys also have the TP 15/19? Can you let us know why you like the cosmetic pouch more than TP? I am debating w the cosmetic pouch since I have the TP ones...

Do you guys also have the TP 15/19? Can you let us know why you like the cosmetic pouch more than TP? I am debating w the cosmetic pouch since I have the TP ones...

I have the 19 and the cosmetic pouch.

The 19 is better functionality wise (fits more) but the cosmetic pouch comes in more prints and I love having the DE with red interior.

Reactions: bbkctpf
A Noe, a speedy, and a Neverfull are my must have bags. After years and years of buying and selling, I'm a huge fan of the Speedy 30 (hand held), original Noe (the big one!) and a Neverfull GM (for travel). And I don't think I could live w/o my Metis.

SLG-key cles or key pouch, Mini Pochette and Pochette Accessories. Anything else is gravy.

A Noe, a speedy, and a Neverfull are my must have bags. After years and years of buying and selling, I'm a huge fan of the Speedy 30 (hand held), original Noe (the big one!) and a Neverfull GM (for travel). And I don't think I could live w/o my Metis.

SLG-key cles or key pouch, Mini Pochette and Pochette Accessories. Anything else is gravy.
I also love my handheld speedy and I’m looking to get a Noé and I desperately want a Pochette Accessoires!!