LV Murakami Neverfull MM

BobbyLovesLV

Sep 20, 2012
I thought I'd share with everyone a very special bag! In my opinion, I find this to be one of the more rare limited edition Neverfull bags to come across, and I'm so happy that I've been fortunate enough to have this bag. I got it pre-owned from eBay in 2009. Two years past the discontinuation period of this bag. It had a pretty hefty price tag on it, but I'm so glad I persevered and got this. I don't use it too often just due to the rarity, and me being completely crazy, I just try to keep it in perfect condition. I hope you guys enjoy this bag! I sure know I have! I'd love to hear from anyone else who has this bag too!

image-1850768976.jpg

image-399344357.jpg

image-399344357.jpg

image-2336282267.jpg

image-2178522814.jpg

Attachments

• image-2312305633.jpg
    image-2312305633.jpg
    617.5 KB · Views: 2,372
I LoVe the MOCA Murakami NF. I think it is a gorgeous design and indeed rare....I have seen some preloved for sale but at an expensive price....Definitely a show piece bag......Congrats on having one, I definitely think you should use it...you will get tons of compliments on it!!

I LoVe the MOCA Murakami NF. I think it is a gorgeous design and indeed rare....I have seen some preloved for sale but at an expensive price....Definitely a show piece bag......Congrats on having one, I definitely think you should use it...you will get tons of compliments on it!!

I love it too!!! I've been really into using it, and I carried it in a store today for max 10 minutes, and received 3 compliments on it. It really is a show piece! And yes, they're selling for RIDICULOUS prices. 2,500-3,500 USD. I'm very fortunate that I have one nonetheless. :smile:

I thought I'd share with everyone a very special bag! In my opinion, I find this to be one of the more rare limited edition Neverfull bags to come across, and I'm so happy that I've been fortunate enough to have this bag. I got it pre-owned from eBay in 2009. Two years past the discontinuation period of this bag. It had a pretty hefty price tag on it, but I'm so glad I persevered and got this. I don't use it too often just due to the rarity, and me being completely crazy, I just try to keep it in perfect condition. I hope you guys enjoy this bag! I sure know I have! I'd love to hear from anyone else who has this bag too!

Love this bag. Wish I had one.

LVOE the MOCA NF! I used to stalk them on ebay but gave up *sigh* the prices were just too high but your pic is making me reconsider adding one to my collection after all.

I've seen a few of them around, and I always have to stop, stare, and admire. Lovely bag. I have a question for you, though. Is there a piece of vachetta missing from the top of the bag? If so, how did that happen?