LV Murakami Neverfull MM

BobbyLovesLV

Sep 20, 2012
Richmond, Virginia
I thought I'd share with everyone a very special bag! In my opinion, I find this to be one of the more rare limited edition Neverfull bags to come across, and I'm so happy that I've been fortunate enough to have this bag. I got it pre-owned from eBay in 2009. Two years past the discontinuation period of this bag. It had a pretty hefty price tag on it, but I'm so glad I persevered and got this. I don't use it too often just due to the rarity, and me being completely crazy, I just try to keep it in perfect condition. I hope you guys enjoy this bag! I sure know I have! I'd love to hear from anyone else who has this bag too!

image-1850768976.jpg

image-399344357.jpg

image-399344357.jpg

image-2336282267.jpg

image-2178522814.jpg

Attachments

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
I LoVe the MOCA Murakami NF. I think it is a gorgeous design and indeed rare....I have seen some preloved for sale but at an expensive price....Definitely a show piece bag......Congrats on having one, I definitely think you should use it...you will get tons of compliments on it!!

BobbyLovesLV

Sep 20, 2012
Richmond, Virginia
I LoVe the MOCA Murakami NF. I think it is a gorgeous design and indeed rare....I have seen some preloved for sale but at an expensive price....Definitely a show piece bag......Congrats on having one, I definitely think you should use it...you will get tons of compliments on it!!
I love it too!!! I've been really into using it, and I carried it in a store today for max 10 minutes, and received 3 compliments on it. It really is a show piece! And yes, they're selling for RIDICULOUS prices. 2,500-3,500 USD. I'm very fortunate that I have one nonetheless. :smile:

PurseLV

Jan 5, 2013
I thought I'd share with everyone a very special bag! In my opinion, I find this to be one of the more rare limited edition Neverfull bags to come across, and I'm so happy that I've been fortunate enough to have this bag. I got it pre-owned from eBay in 2009. Two years past the discontinuation period of this bag. It had a pretty hefty price tag on it, but I'm so glad I persevered and got this. I don't use it too often just due to the rarity, and me being completely crazy, I just try to keep it in perfect condition. I hope you guys enjoy this bag! I sure know I have! I'd love to hear from anyone else who has this bag too!
Love this bag. Wish I had one.

karmallory

Purse Peace <3
O.G.
Nov 15, 2010
LIM & ILM
OMG! I love, love, LVOE this LE! It's second only to the Sprouse Roses, IMO. You are so lucky to have one in such great condition.

LVjudy

big purse, big heart
O.G.
Jan 3, 2009
VA
LVOE the MOCA NF! I used to stalk them on ebay but gave up *sigh* the prices were just too high but your pic is making me reconsider adding one to my collection after all.

Venice04

O.G.
Aug 20, 2009
I've seen a few of them around, and I always have to stop, stare, and admire. Lovely bag. I have a question for you, though. Is there a piece of vachetta missing from the top of the bag? If so, how did that happen?