LV multicolore trouville or speedy?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hola ladies :]
    i'm a newbie here, so i thought i'd test the waters out by asking for your help :heart:
    like my headline reads...

the multicolore trouville or speedy? i absolutely love both!
    though obviously, the trouville would be the better price. and mind you, i already have the monogram speedy. but, im curious as to which the majority of you prefer, bc it's driving me up the wall! i def wouldn't mind having 2 speedys, bc i love the bag to death!

it would be my first real multicolore (besides the wapity), and i'm uber excited :yahoo:

2. I'll move this to our LV Forum for you:yes:

3. speedy:heart:

4. I see more MC Speedy's than i do the Trouville and I think the Trouville would keep it's shape more through the years. I would choose the Trouville. Good Luck :smile:

5. Trouville.

6. Trouville! You already have a Speedy, plus the Trouville is sooo cute IRL, much better than in pics! I have it in black, its my HG:heart:

7. THANK YOU MISS. MAMA :P i'm truly a newb.

8. speedy

9. Speedy! From what I've read here some cons on the trouville:

- zipper is really stiff and scratches you getting in and out of the bag
    - doesn't fit on the crook of your arm
    - appoximately the size of the speedy 25 (kinda small for some people)

The mc speedy is so different than the monogram one. The hardware is gorgeous!

10. speedy without a doubt!

11. Speedy though it is heavier... I first bought the speedy in 2004 and returned it for the trouville bcos I preferred shape of the trouville. Though I love my trouville MC but find that I cannot fit much into it. It has been sitting in my wardrobe for quite sometime :smile:..if you don't carry much than I guess trouville is good..

12. Speedy ~ a lot roomier than the Trouville!

13. Trouville DOES fit on the crook of the arm! That is a myth lol:P I need to take a pic to show everyone...

HW412 likes this.
  14. Speedy. Trouville handles are too small

15. Trouville!