LV Multicolor Pochette GM

I have the Pochette GM in black. You can't really fit much in there... I occasionally use it as a wallet. I didn't buy it for practicality, I bought it because I thought it was a really nice piece of MC.

I have it and I love it! I also use a wallet, but between the two items, wallet and pochette GM, I can change bags every day. I usually keep odds and ends like business cards, coupons, lip gloss etc. in the pochette. I also love love love looking in my bag and seeing the colorful pochette. It's so pretty to see it sitting there in your bag. I know, it sounds goofy, but it's true. If you get it, you'll see what I mean! You should definitely get it.

<P>Ladies, It seems that we think very much alike! The pochette is so pretty and well designed. I just ordered a black one and cannot wait to meet her. My very first MC!!!</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Sweet Lime, I know exactly what you meant but my husband would not. the man shakes his head when he sees me admiring and babying my LVs. :smile:</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>I am&nbsp;worried though... I just saw a MC wallet that was missing quite a bit of the colors. My pochette would be in my bag, rubbing against other things. I am so afraid that it would fade too quickly. </P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>I do understand that fading would eventually happen...</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>

I like it too and hope to get one someday..I was at the boutique the other day and asked for it...luckily or unluckily they were out of stock and I did not make any impulse purchase...ARGHHH MUST HAVE MORE SELF CONTROL:hysteric:

I love the multicolore pochette GM!! pleease post pics when you receive it! I would love to see how it looks modeled as a clutch for size reference, etc. congrats
Yes, I will try to post pics but it will take some research! I hate to tell you but am having a bit of a hard time to navigate the forum. Sometimes, I cannot find my posts to check for replies! :confused1:

My new friend MC Pochette arrived and is gorgeous!!!:yahoo: Thanks SO much for helping me make the decision. I frankly do not know how to post pics but will after some research! Now, I am worried that the colors would fade too quickly due to other items in my bag... What do you think?