LV Multi color keepall discoloration??

Is LV really going to admit that there is a problem and they know about it? Since it has happened to more than one person, to me this is a defect in LV and I really don't know what they will do for you.
I hope they do something, to spend that type of money and have this happen is crazy.
Good luck.

Yes, we've had some threads about this problem. Afair (as far as I remember) the discoloration is due to the lining bleeding through the white canvas.

Yes, it's a well-known problem- do a search through old threads. I posted awhile back with my MC bought in 2003, and I had thought initially it was external color transfer till I realized it was the bleeding lining. It's a defect - you should not have to pay for the repair IMHO.
It took me awhile to sort it out with my usual boutique, but they gave me a store credit back and I picked up another bag instead.

Is LV really going to admit that there is a problem and they know about it? Since it has happened to more than one person, to me this is a defect in LV and I really don't know what they will do for you.
I hope they do something, to spend that type of money and have this happen is crazy.
Good luck.
this is the same thing that happens with the mini hl in white. Therefore they should replace the bag.. IMO!

Ahhh, this happened to me as well.

I got a White MC Keepall and Mini HL in 2005 and within about 10 months both started to turn into a yellowish/peach color (especially along the sides).

I heard that it was because the red alacantra lining "bleed" through the white canvas.

I eventually sold both of the White MC bags. :crybaby:

Now I have nothing but BLACK MC and I haven't had a problem with any of them ever since. :love:

This happened to the bottom of my pockets, thankfully, it was only the bottoms, so it doesn't bother me too much.

But, I was told it was a defect, and that they would replace the pockets at no charge.

This is awful.
I couldn't find any other threads about this problem. My friend has the mni sac that is doing this at the ends. SHe bought it in 2003 and used it once, it has sat in its dustcover ever since but when she got it out, she saw the bleeding. It is so sad.

This is scary. Now that I've gotten a job (yes, brag brag) I want to build up a collection of MC pieces, but reading this makes me realizing that I should focus on the black items although I think the white are prettier. I hope they can come up to some solution to this - it's not like we don't pay them enough money for them to afford some scientists to work something out or at least change the lining :rolleyes:

hmm. may this be why the mini HL in MC is discontinued.. and rumors spread of the keepall to be discontinued as well?? goodness.. that makes me sad, but i still want one.

and i think the price to fix it is because those parts have gold (brass) hardware.. that's the part you're really paying to be replaced.. not the others.