LV Monte Carlo Suede Loafer....Help please !!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranitasus

Apr 4, 2008
Hi my fellow PF peeps :smile:
I was wondering if you guys could help me out. I just got the Monte Carlo Suede Loafer as a gift from my boyfriend. I know they are real and all but i still get all worried. I am a dork when it comes to my Louis Vuitton being authentic. For all the men or women out there that have the Monte Carlo, does your date stamp come embossed in the shoe? like the bags? or is it stamped with gold lettering? I am going to take some pictures of the shoes that way you guys can help me out to tell me if they are good or not lol. I can't post them up right at the moment because he took the camera to San Fran. I hope this is not to much to ask for and i know i can count on my fellow peeps to help me out :smile: thanks!!!

Last edited:
my boyfriend got them for me...he said he got them the LV store...i know they are authentic.....i just need to make sure...and i trust you guys :smile: im just wondering about the date stamp because i am sure i have seen it in gold lettering on the inside of the show to the side of it....idk lol ill post up pics as soon as i can :smile:

Please post your question in the Date Codes/ MADE IN Questions thread in the Date Codes section of the Reference Library. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.