LV Monogram Trouville or Alma?

1. Can't decide on which one to purchase. Please someone give me some suggestions:

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. i prefer the Trouville. it's not as common as the Alma, and the shape of the Alma irritates me. plus the Alma is also faked quite a lot :yucky:

3. I vote trouville!!!!

4. I love my trouville!

5. The trouville is fabulous! Plus the Alma reminds me of a purse that D& B puts out...No offense to Alma lovers it is just my opinion

6. I love them both, hard choice.....
    .Alma

7. In Monogram I prefer the Alma. I think the Trouville looks a makeup case in monogram. (Is that what it is or based on??)

Now in Multicolor I prefer the Trouville over the Alma.

8. Trouville over the Alma.

9. I like the Trouville, but like Virgo said, I think it looks better in Multicolore.

10. Alma is easier to use, Trouville is hard to open enough to find things inside & the zipper always scratches my hand. alma opens nice & wide & the bottom being wider offers a good view of the contents. Trouville always reminds me of a makeup bag, being a smaller version of Deauville & having the interior made for cosmetics & bottles.

11. Yup the trouville is based off of Deauville makeup case

12. I was undecided between Trouville and Alma too. I went to the store thinking I will come out with Trouville, but when I tried it on, I ended up liking how the Alma looked on me. I thought it was more classy versus the Trouville. So it is really up to you. I say go to the store 2 or 3 times with different outfits and try both bags and see which one you prefer! Good luck!

13. Trouville!! I'm not a huge fan of the Alma in Mono, I don't mind it in epi though.

14. Alma for the win.. I think the shape of the mono trouville is a little deflated looking, sorry !

15. Trouville is younger looking to me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice