LV Monogram Neverfull or Batignolles Horizontal

LV Luvr

O.G.
Nov 27, 2006
Hi All,
Just wanting opinions from you all on which is more practical for everyday use. I was sold on getting the Horizontal until I just saw the Neverfull. :shrugs:I'm wondering about the lining of the neverfull and how dirty it will get. Any suggestions or opinions would be GREAT! :graucho:

Thanks!

I like both bags but think I prefer the bh. The lining is dark, which is great if you're worried about how dirty it will get, and I'm not too crazy about the thin straps on the neverfull. I do LOVE the lining, though, and hope they will use it in other bags.

I have the bh but not the neverfull so maybe others can give you their insight on that bag. They are both great choices, though--depends on what you're going to use it for...

Good luck!

most definitely the BH :yes:

I like the look of this bag more, but also the straps on the Neverfull are quite thin and if they break, you'd have to spend a few hundred dollars getting the straps fixed (along with taking apart the entire bag cuz the straps are directly attached onto the bag) which is not worth it since that'll already be almost the cost of the entire bag.
On the other hand BH has thicker straps and if they break (an unlikely situation), they won't be as expensive to repair since they're not directly attached onto the bag cuz of the brass ring.

I think the neverfull MM would be very much the same as the BH.
Both are nice bags, I think it comes down to personal preference.

the BH is 13.4" x 11.8" x 5.4
and the MM neverfull is 6.5x11.4x12.6

most definitely the BH :yes:

I like the look of this bag more, but also the straps on the Neverfull are quite thin and if they break, you'd have to spend a few hundred dollars getting the straps fixed (along with taking apart the entire bag cuz the straps are directly attached onto the bag) which is not worth it since that'll already be almost the cost of the entire bag.
On the other hand BH has thicker straps and if they break (an unlikely situation), they won't be as expensive to repair since they're not directly attached onto the bag cuz of the brass ring.

Good point, CEC!!

:tup:

I have both and like both, but I would go with the BH over the Neverfull if I had to choose. The Neverfull is deeper and more open so my things tend to get *lost* in this bag. Also, I've found that even though I like to keep the drawstrings tightly cinched, they don't stay that way and I end up fussing around with them alot.

One nice thing about the BH is that the Dentelle is still available, so you can have a good sturdy bag AND a LE. The gold/silver thread is a lot less fragile than it looks.

I have both bags and I like that the Neverfull is virtually weightless. I'm not concerned about the straps breaking, either. It really depends how much you put into your bags.