LV Monogram Mini Lin Diaper Bag *pic*

maxter

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006

Louis Vuitton Monogram Mini Lin Diaper Bag

$1,870

This canvas, calf leather-trimmed diaper bag is available in classic ebene, pale pink or baby blue. It includes a washable monogram-embroidered mat as well as an adjustable leather shoulder strap.

For more information, visit www.eluxury.com

vivi24

O.G.
May 8, 2007
It's so cute!! But I won't be needing a diaper bag for at least a few more years.... It's adorable though!

maxter

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
Here's something to put in that diaper bag. Brad and Angelina have one!!

It's My Binky Diamond Pacifier

$17,000

Now this is a way to distinguish your baby's binky from the others. With 278 pave-cut white diamonds--that's three carats--and a white gold base, this is the crown jewel in designer Michelle Soudry's line of personalized pacifiers. Diamonds not enough? Add colored gems or have it engraved with your baby's initials and birth date.

For more information, visit www.itsmybinky.com.

Wild Orchid

Feb 23, 2007
Wi

$17,000

Now this is a way to distinguish your baby's binky from the others. With 278 pave-cut white diamonds--that's three carats--and a white gold base, this is the crown jewel in designer Michelle Soudry's line of personalized pacifiers. Diamonds not enough? Add colored gems or have it engraved with your baby's initials and birth date.

Holy crud! First of all, not a huge fan of pacifiers to begin with (but I'm sure that might change when I have a kid). I def wouldn't get one with diamonds on it.

socalgrl86

Mommy Extraordinaire
Aug 20, 2006
North Texas
www.myspace.com
Gah...I am SOOO freakin tempted in buying one but my oldest is almost 3 and my youngest just turned 1 and we have a live in nanny so I dont knwo if I reeeeally need it as much as I need a BH...lol...

gorgeous though! someone either talk me in or out of it!!

venetiakim

wants to travel away
Oct 9, 2006
Greece, Rethymno
:nuts::tup:

$17,000