LV Monogram Favorite PM

Yes. I didn’t know about it either but O usually read a lot of reviews before I purchase a bag and I saw a recurrent theme on this bag about people saying that it develops a crease over time on the front flap due to the magnet. Some say it is worse on mm monos. Although, I have watched some videos on utube and I saw creases on DE as well. It seems like the PMs don’t develop them and that is why I was thinking about buying it but I would like to make sure I can fit my sunglasses. Thank you so much

I’ve had 2 mono mm bags. Barely used and both developed creases in a few months. Didn’t matter how well I stored them. LV let me exchange them both times. The second time around I chose a diff bag as I gave up on owning the Fav... just not meant to be for me.

I went to LV Store yesterday and tried out the Favorite pm and Eva. Eva was just too small. I need to fit my readers, cellphone in a wallet case , and sunglasses. The favorite was more forgiving with the fold over flap with my sunglasses. Now which color? Mono, DA or DB? Love the DA but think the mono is more practical. I'm not sure I like the DA ...don't like the coated leather.

Ive had my favorite pm in de since 2016 and my strap still looks alright. Well theres a bit of a fold on the hook part because of the way its bent so im careful not to pull it. I guess this was because my winter jacket pushed it downwards causing the end of the strap to be pulled. The rest of the strap though is still perfect. Theres no crack. I chose de because i dont wanna worry about the vachetta. I wanted something I can wear rain or shine. ive been using my favorite every weekend or off day since i bought it. I can only fit my cles, cellphone, lipstick.

Reactions: luv2bling
I just purchased the Favorite MM DE February 2018. I've only worn her twice, but she's a great little bag. I also have the new and old model PA - I like both style bags (PA) for different reasons.