LV Monogram Cosmetic Case-Inside scares me!

Bostonpatsgirl

Casey
O.G.
Nov 6, 2013
Hello LV Lovahs!

I've been peeking in on the LV Monogram Cosmetic Cases. I want one and def favor the Mono but the light color inside scares the you know what out of me! :shocked: That light color and my fear of getting anything LV dirty makes me rethink my decision. How does the inside clean up? Anyone wish they would've gotten the Damier Ebene with the red inside?

Definitely go for it! The interior wipes really clean. I use baby wipes or a washcloth with warm water and a bit of dish liquid for the more difficult stains. I have a Black MC with the grenade interior, a Pomme and the Toiletry Pouch 19. Have you checked that one out? It's actually my favorite of them all- it's nice and slim so I carry that a lot in my Artsy or Gals.

I wanted a GM but instead I chose two PMs, one in mono and one in DE. I use the DE with red lining for makeup in case of spills and use the mono one for my other stuff - medicine, charger, tissues, nail file, mints, etc., all small "stuff" that is not makeup. It keeps me more organized and I get to use both cases everyday!