LV Monogram Cosmetic Case-Inside scares me!

Nov 6, 2013
West Chazy, NY
Hello LV Lovahs!

I've been peeking in on the LV Monogram Cosmetic Cases. I want one and def favor the Mono but the light color inside scares the you know what out of me! :shocked: That light color and my fear of getting anything LV dirty makes me rethink my decision. How does the inside clean up? Anyone wish they would've gotten the Damier Ebene with the red inside?

mmchav

Jul 28, 2013
CA
I have the monogram cosmetic case and the inside has held up great! You can wipe it clean if anything spills :smile:

LVLoveaffair

Bagaholic
O.G.
Jul 16, 2009
Sunny Florida
Definitely go for it! The interior wipes really clean. I use baby wipes or a washcloth with warm water and a bit of dish liquid for the more difficult stains. I have a Black MC with the grenade interior, a Pomme and the Toiletry Pouch 19. Have you checked that one out? It's actually my favorite of them all- it's nice and slim so I carry that a lot in my Artsy or Gals.

NLVOEWITHLV

Priscilla Ann 09/2017!!!❤️
O.G.
Apr 16, 2009
Houston
I have the GM in both monogram and damier, I love them and like everyone else said they wipe clean!

Oryx816

H-eureuse
Apr 30, 2014
I have the DE but I put the items I think are most prone to make a mess in a ziplock snack bag and toss it in.

wristcandy

Jan 28, 2012
I wanted a GM but instead I chose two PMs, one in mono and one in DE. I use the DE with red lining for makeup in case of spills and use the mono one for my other stuff - medicine, charger, tissues, nail file, mints, etc., all small "stuff" that is not makeup. It keeps me more organized and I get to use both cases everyday!

LVoeNature

May 4, 2014
The PM is a nice size and you wouldn't have to worry about it taking up too much space inside a purse.