LV Mizi Vienna and Chloe Edith in STOCK!

addicted

O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
Hi,

If anyone is looking for this bag - I was, but don't have the $$ for it since I went crazy on others...

They have the Mizi Vienna in stock at Neiman Marcus! It's green and black and is $2710 or something. They had it on hold for someone, and now it's displayed! :love:

It's gorgeous! I thought these were out of stock! I even called LV a month ago. Hmmm...

Here's the number: (619) 692-9100 and ask for Vuitton. Lee is very helpful.

I can't believe I saw so many great bags today!

They also had the Chloe Edith in Chamois. Ask for Jason with this one!

Great report! I wanted the mizi until a friend said some bad things about it while we were at the boutique. Shouldnt have ruined it for me, but somehow it did :sad:

Noriko said:
Great report! I wanted the mizi until a friend said some bad things about it while we were at the boutique. Shouldnt have ruined it for me, but somehow it did :sad:

Just curious--what did your friend say about the Mizi? Did she not like the style? Or was it a quality thing?

wickedassin said:
Just curious--what did your friend say about the Mizi? Did she not like the style? Or was it a quality thing?

He said that it looked like a granny bag and was just downright ugly. This was about the green. I dont think it being black would change his mind much though. He also thought it was kind of heavy. Its an okay bag IMO though, looks really functional!

Noriko said:
He said that it looked like a granny bag and was just downright ugly. This was about the green. I dont think it being black would change his mind much though. He also thought it was kind of heavy. Its an okay bag IMO though, looks really functional!

Thanks Noriko! I figured that was the complaint, i.e. granny bag. I didn't think that the bag was heavy... I'll have to see in in person...

I think that it's more likely to be a "classic" than the Elise. Don't you think? And I think it's more likely to have a long life with me (I'm 31). I'll keep you posted.

What kind of green was it? Just curious if it was more an army/olive green or more like a deep forest green.

^^^it was kind of a lighter olive green if I'm remembering correctly :biggrin: Not a bad color green at all.

I definitely think it'll be more classic than the MJ and would be really happy for you if you got it!!!! :love: Post pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^^ I think you're right about it being more classic than a MJ. And I already have 2 MJ bags. The Mizi would be more like a classic collector's item. I have the cerise sac plat and I think this is my new thought with LV--going with the limited editions rather than the regular monos...

Thanks for telling me about the color. Now I have a better idea and will go in with less preconceived ideas when I see it for the first time! If I get it, I'll DEFINITELY post a million pics!

that's so funny, because when i saw it in black, i thought it was completely hideous too. all wrinkly and everything. LOL. i think it looks nice from afar, but close ups, it is ugly looking.

fayden said:
that's so funny, because when i saw it in black, i thought it was completely hideous too. all wrinkly and everything. LOL. i think it looks nice from afar, but close ups, it is ugly looking.

:lol: you crack me up!

Ohh..at one time I really wanted mizi vienna so bad now I am not sure that I really want the bag anymore.

I wasn't too impress with the mono mizi, is it the mizi vienna comes with same size? Does it come in only one size? The one I saw was large and almost seems too big for me.

addicted said:
Well, the green is more army green IMO. I still think it's a nice bag! Definitely eyecatching!

It could be an army green too, the only army greens I see are kind of like a mesh, so I'm not sure which one is the actual color :lol: