LV Miroir

The guys were telling me that the pics in the book are 'brighter" than the bags actually look. I guess they are somewhere between the way they look in the runway pucs & the pics in The book. They said that the book looks like the bags are in front of a lightbulb so they look much shinier & more gaudy than they do in person. That was a relief, because I ws starting to have doubts...... but I can't wait for December to get here!

Hey you!

Aw how funny - you know Josh!
Yeah, Josh is the man!!
He's my SA & I luurve him & he made a bunch of new fans yesterday! We had a little Purse Forum get-together at SCP & LV was definatly FUN fun fun!! You weren't working yesterday were you? We were thinking of going to Fashion Island & meeting you, but I was thinking you were out til Thursday, is that right?? someday you will be inundated with purse crazed women begging for info & just being PITA' :smile:

Wow I can't wait for this bag to come out.

My question is when they launch a new line, does it launch everywhere at the same time? I'm going to be in Paris at the end of Sept beginning of Oct and I was wondering if they would be out there yet...or do they all come out at the same time?

Also, will there be different things in Paris that I wouldn't be able to get my hands on in the states?

i was in the LV in paris a few days ago and put my name down for a alma and the SA told me that it will be out in novemeber but i noticed here it says dece,ber.. are they realsing early in paris?

Dickies80 said:
Hey you -

Unfortunately The Noe will not be produced for this particular collection. (It was just for the runway show.)

Your option will be The Papillon 26 and The Speedy 34. (Yes, I said 34... so its not a small bag to some.)

FYI too you can also get The Alma Voyage (correct me if I'm wrong guys... (haha) and The Keepall Band 55 in this line too.

Oh yeah the Pochette Plate and Cles too - thats available too!

Hi Laurence :P ,

great info. Do you know if the german stores have waiting lists already? I asked and the SA did not want to put me on a list and said they do not have one. He was not really nice about it and I left a bit pissed because I am a good customer there and if it is true, he could have been nicer :sad:

Thanks for your help! You guys are great

For you ladies in the philippines-
i just got back from the LV store & the SA said its coming out in
Papillon 26
Speedy 34
Alma GM

They have no idea when though.....

jm311 said:
Silver Miroir Keepall, here I come!!! lol.

Laurence, your discount would come into play here... ;)

GURRRRL... haha.

Discount? I wish! haha, yeah I am sure it would be possible! (IF the company doesn't sell out, ahhh.) Ya never know... I am sure there will be a rogue bag that will be sent to the wharehouse for a LUCKY LUCKY associate to get their hands on it!

I am totally in love with the Papillon in this chrome silver - I just feel it is just a good amount of metallic to have on a bag! ha.

is there anyway that you can get a picture of the cles Laurence? i think i read that somewhere in this thread or am i going insane??

thanks so much in advance, i love reading your posts! You're so helpful to everyone!:love:

lovely said:
is there anyway that you can get a picture of the cles Laurence? i think i read that somewhere in this thread or am i going insane??

thanks so much in advance, i love reading your posts! You're so helpful to everyone!:love:

Oh it is just a regular key chain! I confused everyone saying it was a Poche Cles... haha...but yeah it just a key chain, no pouch at all! hehe, but yeah I think there was a pic circulating of it somewhere.... but if not, I can see what I can find. (I am sure someone has a pic of it somewhere... lol.)

I love being helpful as best as I can to you guys, I mean - I am not a all knowing SA, but I will do what I can :smile: