LV Miroir Knockoff !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunnysideup

Aug 19, 2009
Hey All! I'm new to the forum so I hope this is being posted to the right thread!

Now I was wondering if you guys could help me out here. A friend gifted me an LV Miroir Alma Gold GM size. At first when she told me she was going to buy it I was ecstatic. Eventually I realized it wouldn't be the real one since they're not in stock anymore.

I thought I'd survive with the fake for as long as it lasts. But the minute I received it I have to admit : utter disaster!

Now there is no obvious way I can have it returned - and the bag is HUGE! I mean. HUGE!

I don't mind the size as much as the colour though. i'm just not too sure if it's even 1% closer to the original. All I've seen pics of is Paris Hilton or the Kardashians holding the bag. Alot of other celebs too but I was hoping if someone could provide the picture of the authentic bag.

Secondly - going on about the colour - it's bright gold. just not the way i thought it would be - so does this term "oxidising" help here? or if anyone of you knew how i could have the colour either lightened up a bit? u know make it less shiney gold without damaging the bag?

If you guys want a hint of the actual colour (currently google-ing) have a look at the link and you'll get a clue of what i got today! lol

ps - link
http://www.ioffer.com/fs_img.html?/img/item/370/877/96/2007051716140958449221.jpg

not the actual bag or link so no offence to any please.

I'm not sure what you mean by your post. :shrugs: At any rate, fakes in any capacity are horrible, whether they are $30 off off Canal Street, or a $300 replica! They are all fake, and aren't even close to the quality of real LV. I wouldn't take a fake Mirior Alma GM if it was free! Fakes aren't fashion. Also, what do you mean returned? Returned to where? Anyway, I hope that this is all confusion, and you mean something else. :yes:

I reread your post, there is no way to "lighten" the bag, whether it's real or fake. And Mirior doesn't oxidize, it's PVC, no leather.

Last edited:
im a little confused about how you can return it if it's a gift? and are you sure it's fake? you can always post it on the authenticate this louis vuitton thread if you have doubts. for pictures, try doing a thread search. there might be some reveal or reference pictures somewhere. good luck.

I'm not sure what you mean by your post. :shrugs: At any rate, fakes in any capacity are horrible, whether they are $30 off off Canal Street, or a $300 replica! They are all fake, and aren't even close to the quality of real LV. I wouldn't take a fake Mirior Alma GM if it was free! Fakes aren't fashion. Also, what do you mean returned? Returned to where? Anyway, I hope that this is all confusion, and you mean something else. :yes:

I reread your post, there is no way to "lighten" the bag, whether it's real or fake. And Mirior doesn't oxidize, it's PVC, no leather.

Hi. Well in short a friend went to china and ofcourse the bag coming from there was a fake. I can't return it because it's a gift plus who am i going to return it too? lol. i was just wondering if there was anything i can do with the bag now besides trash it which is brutal. knockoff wise no. friend was brutal indeed.

My guess is nobody here is going to show you a picture of a bag so you can compare your fake to it in order to decide if you should use the fake... Just sayin'...

I agree. Since it's FAKE. But then there's nothing much I can really do either. I was just wondering if there was anything I could do to make use of it somehow. don't want to be crushing peoples feelings now do we?

To be honest with you, I dun think there's anything u can do to change the way the bag is. U only have 2 choices: #1 keep it and use it (which I personally won't and here on TPF we are not supporting people to carry fake bag...if u dun care but we all do) or keep it but not carry it (if u care about your friend's feeling). Only u can make that choice ;)

note: not to sound rude or anything but I think since we are not supporting people who use fake bag here on TPF, this thread is very inappropriate. I'm just being honest here.

Last edited:
Welcome to the Purse Forum!

Please note that this forum does not support counterfeits in any way. If you wish to keep the counterfeit and use it, please contact your local leather repair shop to inquire about modifications.

Otherwise, please feel free to post about your authentic items - we would be delighted to talk about them. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.