LV Mini Noe Yes or No

trumanfinn

O.G.
Jul 31, 2009
Pa
Mine was $435 with free shipping, and it is in EXCELLENT condition with no marks, stains, watermarks etc... and the vachetta is still very, very light. It looks like it was never carried! So I'd say that for $400-$450, you should be able to get a very nice one!

gabbyss

mommy of 3
O.G.
Oct 12, 2006
South Florida
I'm sooo loving this bag right now, its small but definitely too cute to ever give up lol (but then again I'm small so I guess it fits!)

gabbyss

mommy of 3
O.G.
Oct 12, 2006
South Florida
I eventually got it on ebay from a seller I've bought from before so she gave me a really good deal!;) Congrats on your damier azur speedy, my fave. :smile:

joy&lv

Obsessed
O.G.
Mar 20, 2009
Bay Area, California
Nice patina and good price, too. Make me want to get it... damn!

I already have a mini Noe in Mini Monogram (shown in the picture). Also bought pre-love at the steep price of $150~ I came dust bag and very good condition.
I LOVE IT AND IT HOLDS A LOT. I love to use it for movie dates because I can still seek a pack or two of light snack into the thearter.

I never thought I am a 'NOE' person but it is holds AMAZING mount of stuff and still look very elegant.
I have a MONO Petite Noe, a Epi Noe, and the Mini Mono Mini Noe. All three sizes!
I also purchased a Epi Petite red Noe with black trim for my mom. It is so SHARP!

Attachments

Last edited: