LV Mini Noe Yes or No

Thanks I'm so undecided still, there's definitely pros and cons but I can't even try it on in-store which is usually what cements my decision. :confused1: any other opinions are welcome :smile:

gabbyss, Get it. I own this bag and don't know what everyone is saying when they are saying that it doesn't fit a lot. OMG this bag is a little workhorse! I need to address everyone's comments.

Capacity: Fits a ton for its size. I can easily fit my Zippy Coin Purse, my Mini Accessories bag, a Small Agenda, cell phone and keys with some room to spare. I really should do a thread on this bag with photos showing all it can hold.

Carrying it: I use the long strap with it as well. It is very comfy to carry this bag on your lower arm. I do that even when I have the long strap on it. The long strap hangs down really nicely when it is on your lower arm and gives you the option to be hands free.

Drawstring: I also own the Petit Noe in Epi. Both my Mini and Petit I kinda loosely tie a bow and leave the bag open a bit for my hand to go in it easily. I (like you) am petite so my small hand and skinny wrist easily enter and exit the bag.

High maintenance vachetta: I have sprayed the bottom of mine with Shining Monkey and it still looks gorgeous! Yes, I am careful where I place my Mini, but this has definately helped.

My final words: Get this bag. You will love it. And, if you can get it for a good price--don't hesitate--someone else will snatch it up!

Carrying it: I use the long strap with it as well. It is very comfy to carry this bag on your lower arm. I do that even when I have the long strap on it. The long strap hangs down really nicely when it is on your lower arm and gives you the option to be hands free

Thank you so much for all the great feedback!...which longer strap so you use with it?

I find mini Noe really adorable, I've seen it live just once and okay, it's quite small but I would get it anyway, I like the shape and the fact that it's a handbag!
If you have some doubts, I think you should check it in the store and compare it with its bigger brothers.

I have a mini Noe, and I LOVE it. It is just soooo cute. Ok, since I got it I've only had occasion to carry it once, but that's only because I'm a mom, and can't ever leave the house without diapers, cups, bags of snacks etc...

It's small, but I DEFINITELY don't think it's an impractically small bag! Mine easily holds my wallet (Alexandra), brush, small make up bag, keys, phone etc..

The only bad thing about it is that it's a little hard to get in and out of. I try to be gentle with the drawstring, and it's still a little stiff, so it takes me a good monute or so to put it back together after I get something out. But it is just SO cute! lol

And it really isn't that small! Here's my almost 5 year old (home sick today, don't mind the pj's) holding it for size reference.

Get it! LOL

http://

Thanks everyone so much for your help and input:

Assia- I can't compare it instore because its a retired piece and stores no longer carry it (I was told by LV) (I have the petit noe but heard its much smaller and I've tried to average the size and dimensions.)

DesigningStyle- you have a good point about using a longer strap I've seen that in the Noe club in one photo and it looks really cute. Its the cuteness that getting to me :smile:

TrumanFinn- Your son is adorable & looks absolutely thrilled to be modeling your bag! Its totally helped me get a better idea of the size and its SUPER cute. Hope he feels better. I actually have an 8 year old myself and he's pretty independent now but I'm planning to have more kids and figured I can not only use this bag on evenings out (to the movies, dinner yada yada but also in a diaper bag if needed one day)

Orchidlady- I am pretty sure I'll get it, I just want to be 100% sure and get some other opinions from owners of the mini noe or people that have actually seen the bag IRL. Thanks to Tpf I can get help with my indecisiveness... You guys are the BEST!

:woohoo: