LV Mini Noe Yes or No

I'm in the process of selling my monogram mini Noelie. It's indeed handheld, there are no pockets inside and it's closed only by the drawstring. For me, it's too small.

I usually hand carry my mini noe or attach a shoulder strap to it and carry it across my body. It can be carried on the wrist but its not very comfortable. My only complaint about this bag as with all noes is the drawstring. It is a pain to tie and untie all the time but it definitely fits all the essentials and its so cute. I recommend it but not as an everyday kind of bag. The vachetta bottom is a bit high maitenance.

I know this thread is old, but lately I've been thinking of getting the mini Noe (I can snag a pre-loved one in superb condition-hardly ever used) I was wondering what the current thoughts are about this bag? I wouldn't be using it for daytime but dinner or parties (when I don't want anything too dressy).. what do you think?

my only concern is that its so tiny, it will make me look even younger (I'm 29 but look like I'm 18 being petite 5'0" 100lbs) I've gotten rid of most of my MC and my mini hl because of this. Its just SO cute though. :smile:

I agree with it not being common, I've never seen one irl outside of the boutique, which is what peeked my interest in the first place.
I think as a sort of casual evening bag it would be cute, as long as you don't need to carry too much! I like the idea that it's not as common.