LV Mini Noe Yes or No

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am quite new to this forum but has been an avid bag collector for a while and has just been recently into LV. I think my LV collection grew from zero to ten within the past month have purchase a collector's item without even knowing it. ( I bought the Gracie MC :love: :love: last Christmas and is my very first LV). I am at this monent waiting for the Mini Noe to arrive at my local LV store but am not very sure about it. It sa a cute bag but is a handheld one and that is my issue. Does anyone have this and do you like it?:shame:

2. YES.. i think the mini noe is cute!!

3. Thanks for the reply. I was actually torn between the monogram canvas and the monogram mini but the monogram mini seemed a bit too small.

4. I just got a Petit Noe (is it the same one you are talking about?) in Mono canvas and I think I need time for it to grow on me. It's a cute bag, but I think it's more of a summer bag, IMO.

5. Do you mean the Petit Noe? It's not handheld though, it's a shoulder bag. I've contemplating about it, I think it's a very practical bag. Which one are you waiting for (mono, mc or epi?)

6. I think she meant the mini noe, it's smaller than the petit noe and it is handheld. The mini noe is so cute!

7. Ahh, you have a Gracie ?! They're too adorable ! You must share pictures ! ;)

And I think the mini noe is so darling !

8. OK, please share picture because I can't find it on LV site.

9. I MUST see the Mini Noe!!! What does it look like???

10. i had the mini noe .. but i sold it.
    it is a really cute bag

but the thing i didn't like about it was that the leather ties somehow do not stay tied up and kept unravelling.
    it isn't like the mini monogram noelie where it has a little tab to keep it close.

i found it quite annoying as it made it troublesome to open and close but it is a really very very cute bag and would have kept it forever if was more user-friendly to me.

11. The mini noe is adorable but too small to be practical for me.
    I'd love to see the gracie too! :nuts: V

12. Go for the petite noe, it's just the right size :smile:

13. The mini noe is too small and like jewelbear said, it's not very practical.

14. I don't think I've seen the mini Noe. I have a petite Noe and I love love love it :love:

I'd love to see pics of the mini.

15. You can see the mini noe of you go to the french vuitton site.