LV Mini Ellipse: So CUTE!

muppy

Nov 26, 2005
London
Has anyone seen this before? It's a mini version of the ellipse! I just stumbled across it on eluxury. I usually don't like the monogram design, but when I saw this, I just thought it would be SO CUTE as an evening bag!!!!!!!!!! and I guess it would go with everything! ooh... i have not seen this in the store, is this new?

Irissy

Balenciaga's lover
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
California
Ya, they're new. I saw it in person and it'll make a very cute pouch... kind of small, but the price... over $400??? Yikes!

bethany

O.G.
Dec 29, 2005
I saw it in person last week and my reaction was: 'for such a tiny bag, even an LV, the price seems exorbitant!'...it is adorable though.

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
It's really cute, and for those that have everything, it makes an adorable bag charm (albiet kind of large).

*JJ*

En Vogue
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Europe
price-wise i'd go for the epi, but i think the ellipse is cuter. so if money is not an object, i'd go for that one.

muppy

Nov 26, 2005
London
well, the epi is about 180 pounds while the ellipse is 235pounds. i think the only thing holding me back is the fact that the ellipse is a monogram pattern, but i do love the shape of the ellipse.

muppy

Nov 26, 2005
London
and btw, i do not have a monogram from LV at all, so am thinking of having one to add to my bag collection... heh, kinda a rite of passage i guess for every bag lover...

speedysteph

Dec 29, 2005
I want one of those epi accessory pouches but I want a black one. The one on eluxury looks black, but the color is called Mocha so I'm assuming its a dark brown color.