Lv Miami T-strap Limited Edition Sandal

PINK*~*lolita

Rad & Yummy Swag!!!!
Apr 6, 2008
Just wondering if anyone else got this super cute limited edition of "64" white t-strap sandal with the butterfly and gold heel!!!! its just SOOOOooooooo cute and very few were produced!(less than the bon bon hehe!) I got #54!! Yay!!

i saw these when i was at the release for the miami snakeskin sneaker a couple months back--its really fantastic and definitely has a miami feel to it. these are some hot kicks, im surprised you were still able to find a pair.

Sorry guys i had A CRAZZZY past few days with some UPS (holy cow i got my BB) & downs;( but im trying to figure out how to upload pics on TPF on i dont see that option or how do you do it??? if someone could tell me pleeeese thanks a bunch!!! i do see one button that says insert image but when i click that it says enter URL huh?? its on my comp how do you get url?? hehe thanks

click on "go advanced" below the quick reply down there

about half way down there is a box that says "manage attachments"

click that and it will give you the box where you click "browse" and then you can find the pics on ur PC and then upload them!

OOOOOOOOOooooooooooo Yay yes Thank you soooooo much !!!!! im ditzy sometime its in my face and i dont see it!!!
THANK YOU SOO MUCH GIRLS for helping me out give me a few minutes to upload the pics to my comp.....!!!!
im so excited ive been wanting to put pics and i thoght that for some reason i couldnt!!!