LV Men’s ss21

Finally after months of waiting, my monkey keepall finally arrived. I’m a bit worried about the alignment though. Does a slight misalignment bother you? I think it’s made more obvious because of the 2 black straps going around the bag.

As much as I want to have the bag exchanged, I doubt there will be more stocks coming in for this style, should I just settle for this?

Attachments

• 7058CCE6-5D6C-4CCF-85FC-5923D2726E4D.jpeg
    7058CCE6-5D6C-4CCF-85FC-5923D2726E4D.jpeg
    166.9 KB · Views: 41
Finally after months of waiting, my monkey keepall finally arrived. I’m a bit worried about the alignment though. Does a slight misalignment bother you? I think it’s made more obvious because of the 2 black straps going around the bag.

As much as I want to have the bag exchanged, I doubt there will be more stocks coming in for this style, should I just settle for this?
Congrats on finally getting your little monkey- beyond cute! I can’t seem to spot the misalignment issue? So I vote keep:P but of course you should never “settle” when paying luxury prices.

Finally got to take my Keepall 50 on a flight and used the Keepall Micro Keychain to store the key to the padlock and my Airpods. I clipped it to my Tiffany Hardwear bracelet during the flight so I wouldn't lose track of it, which worked out quite well!

0C0C266E-7A44-4A38-9A2E-BA653D50DD20.jpeg

24A27A3B-6DC1-489F-90F9-F8A358B46176.jpeg

...and yes my Keepall 50 already has a paint scuff from somewhere :facepalm:

The hazards of taking periodic breaks from tPF is that now I'm desperate for the fuchsia (what a fantastic color!) CCH or PO (can't decide which) but they look pretty impossible to get. Has anyone in the US had any luck scoring these lately?

• Haha
Reactions: duggi84