LV Men's Spring/Summer 2018

GM Pochette $790 (M62904)
Key ring $515 (M62895)

All popup exclusive as all mentioned thus far. My CA did put me down for whatever I could.

That key ring is darn cute. Thanks for the item # and price. Do you think it's possible to get in a normal store at all or just pop ups? I don't think we get pop ups in my country. :crybaby:

That key ring is darn cute. Thanks for the item # and price. Do you think it's possible to get in a normal store at all or just pop ups? I don't think we get pop ups in my country. :crybaby:
It probably depend on how high you are on the VIC list in your area. Some people managed to get pop up items in their country even though they don’t have a pop up store. I was able to get one item after pop up closed down... ie left over... lol even though the item was a pop up only. It was charged send and mailed to me. My store ended up getting some rtw pieces that were pop up only because those didn’t sell. My area isn’t getting a pop up either so I’ll have to ask friends to get my must haves depending on pop up location.

It probably depend on how high you are on the VIC list in your area. Some people managed to get pop up items in their country even though they don’t have a pop up store. I was able to get one item after pop up closed down... ie left over... lol even though the item was a pop up only. It was charged send and mailed to me. My store ended up getting some rtw pieces that were pop up only because those didn’t sell. My area isn’t getting a pop up either so I’ll have to ask friends to get my must haves depending on pop up location.

Sorry for my ignorance but what's a VIC list?

I'm happy to get a chance of getting it at all. I'll ask my SA once you guys know it's available. :hbeat:

@Kevinh73 @Redenkeew
What's the story behind this mono eclipse Vivienne capsule?

It's just part of Pre-Collection FW18 for Men's. Just like how Fragment was a capsule in itself but also part of Pre-Fall 17. Also, I don't think it's on Eclipse. I think it's the return of Monogram Savane, the stripe-y Monogram from SS17.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-25 at 8.53.23 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-25 at 8.53.23 PM.png
    791.6 KB · Views: 652
I saw these vivienne items on product release info a few weeks ago and indeed it’s pop up exclusive!:huh:

As my country has never had any pop up stores, the store manager will arrange a store transfer for items that I want from other countries within our region :hrmm:

Lucky you! I wish my store manager is making sure I get my wants. I’ll be lucky if I get one thing. Sigh...

Reactions: Poochie231080